Then even though I was un prepared good thing the quiz was not that hard it was actually easy than I thought, everything Ari-sensei explained during in class was included in that quiz which was quite easy for me. But judging from Mino's face she didn't do well during the quiz. "Why can't I be an exception? I mean I've only been in class for not as long as a week, why do I have to suffer like this?" she cried.

"You should have paid attention to Ari-sensei's lesson everything she explained was included." I said.

"Well, compare to you Hanachii my brain is made out of rock." She said.

It was during lunch break when we were walking to the canteen. I held a tray of bread with an orange juice while Mino just grabs a juice by the counter and left her money to pay.

"But despite all that, I'm sure you did well.." I tried to comfort her.

"I wish I'm as smart as you.." she sighed.

We both went to the canteen and sat down at our usual seat. It actually feels nice to have someone with me at the canteen the last few weeks I've been alone that I don't have the guts to join others. It must have been a blessing to have someone like Mino approach me first to be her friend. She was sipping her apple juice when she suddenly asked me about Yawazaki.

"You know I can't help but notice how Yamato Yawazaki looks at you." She said.

"Again why are we talking about Yamato Yawazaki?" I asked.

"Because the lunch break is the best time to talk about boys and the way Yawazaki-san looks at you gives me excitement." She said smirking towards me. "I can't help but think there's going on with the both of you!"

"Or if not we could say he's interested in you." She said.

"What do you mean by he looks at me?" I asked her.

"You didn't notice?" She asked. "I know I've only been here for less than a week but I know how he looks at you when the two of you bumps in the hallway. Yawazaki-san usually looks like a cold-hearted guy toward the others but when he sees you everything in his eyes changes." She said.

"Don't be overdramatic." I said. Scoffing how ridiculous that is. I mean I've noticed that too but I don't want to get my hopes up that will become the cause of my embarrassment.

"I'm not being overdramatic!"

I only shook my head and munch on my bread.

"Don't you want me to prove it to you?" She asked.

"What? That's not necessary." I said.

Someone placed a tray on our table and sat beside Mino. It was Shiroyama-san.
"Shiroyama-san?" I asked.

"You can call me Aoi." She said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why? am I not allowed here?" she asked.

It's just... She comes out of nowhere. "No of course you're allowed—" Mino cut me off by saying, "Maybe you're not.". My eyes widened and I noticed how the tension is rising up.

"Do you have a problem with me?" Shiroyama-san asked.

"You shouted at my friend without apologizing, of course, you're not allowed." Mino said.

"Mino she doesn't have to." I tried to stop her.

"Why? she bumped at us and she acted rudely."

Shiroyama-san tilted her head then she smiled on us saying "I'm sorry."

"It's alright.." I replied.