#6 - The date

Hanabi Fukunada POV

Mino-san asked me to watch over them at their date to act as a guide for her successful attempt. I was holding a hand telescope while wearing an under cover look for my brother not to recognise me, and I gave her an earpiece that I borrowed from Tamadashi-san.

"What part of "be yourself" do you not understand?" Tamadashi-san was sitting beside me while his hands are on his head. "I thought I said not to worry too much in this date and act like yourself. You don't have to try hard." He said.

"Well I don't understand the fact that the both of you are participating in this.." I pointed out Tamadashi-san and Yawazaki-san sitting beside me. The three of us were on the bench and these two won't stop glaring at each other. "And why are you even here Yawazaki-san? I can't focus with my work if the both of you won't stop glaring at each other!"

What the hell is their problem?!

"You heard that dumbhead? she can't focus because you're here." Tamadashi-san stick out his tongue like a little kid teasing another little kid.

"You're dense as always pervert, she's uncomfortable because of you, how come you act so close to someone you just met in one night." Yawazaki-san smirked and locked his glaring eyes to Tamadashi-san.

"Don't call me pervert baka! why are you even here? it's not like you're even close with her!" Tamadashi-san said.

Right that's what I'm wondering..

"What makes you so sure about that?" Yawazaki said.

And yet I was confused. Are we close with each other? I was sure he doesn't see me as a friend, I'm pretty sure I annoy him every time he sees me.

"So she's—" I slapped both of their heads with my binocular to break the tension as my glare was much scarier than both of them combined. "Either of you will stop this nonsense nor do I care about them but if you won't stop this madness I won't let it slide. You got that you punks?!" My voice got deeper and slapped the top of their heads to get their acts together. I followed the two love birds who went inside the street carnival. As I left those two mad dogs on their benches with their gloomy look.

Glad I pulled that off.

But before we could continue stalking Mino-san and her date, let me tell you how I got into this messed up situation.

4 days ago, that time when both Tamadashi-san and I met Yawazaki-san on our way. I was clueless that both of them are also friends since 7 years ago. The tension between the two are serious as if they were ill fated enemies, they stared at each other for a minute until Tamadashi-san started talking, "It's been a while." Tamadashi-san smirked. "Where have you been? I mean I just moved in here when I transferred to a new school not far from here." He added.

"You transferred in Miyagi?"

"Miyagi? oh, not at all. I transferred to another school.. Is that where you and Fukunada-san transferred?" said Tamadashi-san.

Yawazaki-san approached me and said, "Ari-sensei contacted me to plan the event this upcoming next week, I'd like you to help me with this one." He said.

"Ye-yeah sure—" Tamadashi-san pulled me and said, "Hold up. We're not done talking." I freaked out and slapped him in the face.

"Let go of me pervert!" I shouted.

He was left with a shocked expression as I moved away from him. Then we suddenly heard a sudden laugh behind Yawazaki-san. "HAHAHA!" It was a laugh that combines insult, teasing and mocking. "I see you're a pervert! HAHAHA!" It was Kei-niisan who was dying of laughter. "Ke-Kei?! since when were you there?" Tamadashi-san shouted while blushing in embarrassment. Yawazaki-also laughed but he turned his head and covered his face with his hand and murmured, "Pfft.. pervert."