#1 - Who is he?

Hanabi Fukunada POV

I remember singing a song alone while staring at a city from the top, the sound of leaves tapping each other with the blow of the warm breeze. Then someone suddenly said, "Your voice is beautiful."

When I turned around, I saw a random kid smiling, locking his eyes with mine. Although it was quite blurry but I knew that I was also smiling.

Fluttered feelings that I can't help but have butterflies in my stomach.
But I'm sure he was saying something again. Pretty weird because I can't hear his voice. He suddenly made a sound of an annoying alarm sound that was set on my clock.

I raised my upper body up from my bed, hair entangled with each other and a disgusting bed saliva under my mouth, (sorry to include that) I smashed my alarm clock that kept screaming.

It was 5:46 am in the morning before I went to the bathroom to have a bath. Hanged my towel on the towel holder thingy, as I twist the shower to let the water pour right on my face.

After that nice bath. I would put on my uniform before tying my hair.

I live with my mom in our small apartment and we just moved in. I also transferred to a new school called Miyagi high school which made me nervous at first but a week later I was totally fine.

Anyhow-

I split my chopsticks and said "Ittadaikimasu!", getting ready for my morning breakfast.

I took a bite, It was so mouth melting. Mum's breakfast omelette was always the best for me, no one can change my mind, though it kinda reminded me of Dad. His all time favorite was mum's dishes and one of em is morning omelette rice.

"By the way, your brother's going back home this weekend." She suddenly bought up. My brother who went with dad.

I rolled my eyes "How should I know?" I said.

"Are you still mad about that?" Mom asked me.

"About what?" I gulped up a glass of water then washed the dishes after. "About your brother —" I cut her off by kissing her bye on the cheek after I wiped my plates and put it back."See you later Mom." I said. She was stuck with a blank expression,hopefully, she realizes I don't want to talk about my brother for the time being.

As I stepped out of our apartment, and walked down the road all the way to Miyagi High school.

After a 30 minutes walk across our block. Once again I let out a sigh, "Another Monday,"
students started walking inside the gate all the way to their lockers to change their shoes.

I always walk across the hallway, avoiding eye contact with anybody who's standing side by side. Well I don't really like walking in the hallway with crowded people I get too self-conscious.

Basically, I'm Just your average girl who rarely talks to anybody.

Ari-sensei finally arrived after a couple of minutes. Her hair tied up, wearing white folded blouse in sleeves, blue jeans and a pair of snickers. I think she looks more like a young student than a forty year old.

I was trying my best to pay attention each and every word she says and stump it permanently into my mind. After all, my main goal is to top everything like I was in my previous school.