-When the evening shadows
And the stars appear
And there is no one there, to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years,
To make you feel my love.

Ang kabang nararamdaman ni Vincent ay biglang nagbago ng makita na niya si Cathlyn na naglalakad sa kanyang harapan. Unti-unti itong napalitan ng tuwa at galak. Hindi niya akalain na mararanasan din pala niya ang pakiramdam ng kinakasal.

Kung hindi siguro dahil sa pambubuyo ng mga kaibigan niya noon ay hindi sila magkikita ni Cathlyn. Hindi niya makikilala ang babaeng naglalakad ngayon sa kanyang harapan.

-I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong.

Habang naglalakad si Cathlyn ay hindi niya maiwasang hindi mapangiti. Hindi niya akalain na magiging asawa na niya ang isang Vincent Vergara. Kung hindi siguro dahil sa pagpasok nila Channa sa buhay nila ay hindi niya ito makikilala.

-I'd go hungry
I'd go black and blue and
I'd go crawling,
Down the avenue.
You Know there's nothing that I wouldn't do,
To make you feel my love.

Sa tinagal-tagal ng nilakbay nila ay ito sila ngayon. Haharapin ang panibagong yugto ng buhay nila bilang mag-asawa.

Sinong mag-aakala na dati na silang pinagtagpo ng tadhana noon. At ngayon nga ay muli silang pinagtagpo ng panahon, pinagbuklod ng kapalaran.

-The storms are raging, on the rolling sea,
And on the highway of regret,
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

Ang mga kaibigan nila ay makikita mo sa mga mukha nila ang saya para sa dalawang mag-iisang dibdib. Sino ang mag-aakala na ang dating isang pari ay ito siya, ang nasa harapan ng priest ngayon kasama ang babaeng mahal niya.

Kung dati siya ang nagbibigay ng basbas sa mga nag-iisang dibdib ngayon taliwas na ito. Dahil siya na ang nakikinig sa sermon ng pari at mangangako sa loob ng sagradong lugar kung saan sinasamba ang ating Poong lumikha na pakakamahalin niya at pakakaingatan ang babaeng mahal niya.

-I could make you happy
Make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends
Of the Earth for you.
To make you feel my love, To make you feel my love.

Matapos ang kanta ay siya namang pagdating ni Cathlyn sa harapan ni Vincent. Agad itong inalalayan ng binata at maingat na iniharap sa priest na magkakasal sa kanila.

"Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the joining of Vincent Vergara and Cathlyn Barameda in marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." Anang pari. Ang lahat naman ay tahimik lang.

"If there is anyone in attendance who has couse to believe that this couple should not be joined in marriage, you may speak now or forever hold your peace." Anang pari, ngunit katahimikan ang namayani sa loob ng simbahan.

"When you love someone, you do not love them all the time, in exactly the same way, from moment to moment. Such is an impossibility, and even a lie to pretend to. And yet this is exactly what most of us demand. We have  little faith in the ebb and flow of life, love of relationships. We leap at the flow of the tide and resist in terror its ebb. We are afraid it will never return. We insist on permanency,duration on continuity, when the only continuity is possible in life as in love, is in growth, in fluidity- in freedom, in the sense that the dancers are free, barely touching as they pass, but partners in the same pattern." Saad ng pari at nagkatinginan naman sina Vincent at Cathlyn sabay ngiti nila sa isa't isa.

"And the scared vows that you make one another today to present you the opportunity to express your love in own words. I would like this time to invite you publically declare the vows. You may begin." Utos ng nakangiting pari sa dalawa.

"I take you as my wedded wife, in equal love, as a mirror for my true self, as a partner on my path, to honor and to cherish you in sorrow and in joy. To share my life with you, and pledge that I will love, honor, and care for you in tenderness and affection in all the varying circumstances of our lives, till death do us part." Si Vincent na seryoso ang mukha, hindi nito akalain na ngayon ay siya na ang gumagawa nito. Na kung dati ay siya ang nagbabasbas sa mga nag-iisang dubdib sa mata ng Diyos.

"I acknowledge my love and respect for you and invite you to share my life as I hope to share yours. I promise always to recognize you as an equal individual and always to be conscious of your development as well as my own. I shall seek through kindness and understanding to achieve with you the life we have envisioned." Ang nakangiting ani Cathlyn.

"You can now make your promises." Anang nakangiting pari.

"I choose you to be my wife, my partner in life. I promise you my unconditional love, my fullest devotion, my most tender care. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to love you, honor, respect and cherish you all the days of our lives." Mga pangakong binitawan ni Vincent para sa nobya na ilang minuto lang ay asawa na.

"You are everything I need
And at this moment I feel that all of my prayers have been answered. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here forever and always." Saad naman ni Cathlyn na hindi maiwasang hindi maging imosyonal.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Anang priest kasabay nito ay nagpalakpakan ang mga taong naroon. Dahan-dahan naman iniangat ni Vincent ang suot ni Cathlyn na belo.

"I love you baby." Anito sa asawa.

"I love you too." Nakangiting sagot naman ni Cathlyn. Dahan-dahang inabot ni Vincent ang labi Cathlyn at ginawaran niya ito ng halik. Hiyawan naman ang mga taong nakasaksi sa pag-iisang dibdib ng dalawa.

TBC.