"ava." jack quietly pleaded. i ignored it and continued my actions. "ava," he said a little louder, i didn't answer it again. "ava!" he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

i tried not to look at his big brown eyes. "ava," he pulled me into him, "if you want to have a relationship, we need communication." he explained. "i don't want to talk about it." i pushed him back and started to walk upstairs. "ava!" he walked towards me. "i'm just as surprised as you are." he chuckled.

"i've never like- done that before. an-and it felt like peeing all over your dick." i sat down on the steps, with my head in my hands. "it's not bad that you're a squirter. it means you don't fake orgasms and you know what's up. plus, it's even hotter because YOU do it." he winked at me with the last sentence. i gave him a toothless grin.

"are we doing this?!" he offered looking at my lips and then back at my eyes. "jack, the bet." i remembered. "fuck the bet. it was just a test to see how much sexual tension there was. i want to be with you, ava. i don't want to lose you like i did last time. i like you so fucking much, like more than i like porn. and that's a lot," he finished his speech as i bit my lip hiding my giggles.

i stood up and walked over to a picture in the living room. it was of my ex and i when we were dating. "jack, this is matthew." i showed him the frame. "he was a drug addict. he wanted me to have sex with him. i cared about him, a lot. he was a horrible person. he was an abuser. i don't like relationships because they always end up horrible for my end." i told him, almost tearing up at the end.

he looked at the picture and tilted his head. he quickly threw the frame against the wall, scaring me for a moment. he stood up and looked down at me.

"if you think that some asshole made you want no relationship, i will show you how much i care about you, how much i want you, how much i need you in my life, and how much i fucking love you. i want to be your's. i want you to be mine even more. i've been wanting that since the first time i laid eyes on you. will you please, please, just be my girlfriend because i feel like a pussy for saying that speech?" he asked me.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, "yes." i answered, pecking his lips.

//

Johnson's POV (YASS)

"Are you fucking serious?!?!?" Mrs. Jones yelled at her ex-hubby. Rose and I were awkwardly staring at them fighting. "Look, Meredith-"

"You don't EVER come back to this family. NOR contact us!!" She screamed at his face, with tears brimming. Mr. Jones scoffed and grabbed his trophy wife and their luggage and walked out, "Never loved you in the first place, bitch." He spat on the ground and slammed the door.

She was walking up to the door and then stopped before opening it. Rose walked to her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. I furiously snatched the car keys and slammed the front door to the outside seeing a car.

I opened the car door and slammed it. Starting the car, my nostrils were flaring. I was pissed: Ava and Jack were probably fucking and eating tacos and being all cute and shit. I want her to see how broken her mother is. I want Jack to see how fucking immature he is for doing that.

I started calling Jack for the fiftieth fucking time this hour. "Fucking answer you son of a bitch!" I gritted my teeth. "Hello?" I heard a deep voice on the other line.

"Where the FUCK are you?!?!" I yelled into the phone. "YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR FUCKING FOURTEEN FUCKING HOURS YOU ASSHOLE?? AVA'S MOTHER IS IN TEARS!!!" I screamed my head off at him.

Then, I heard a small voice, "My mom is in tears?" It was Ava. "YES!" I exclaimed. "We're on Maple Street, second cabin." She said in a serious voice and then hung up. "Fuck, finally." I said, taking a left turn.

//

I saw Ava's red car in the driveway. I vigorously walked to the door and rang the doorbell several times. "Fuck it," I swung the door and saw Ava and Jack in their attire that they left in last night. If they thought....

"Don't fool me, I knew you guys would have sex." I evilly chuckled at their move. Ava rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse. "Are you guys not going to say anything?" I asked, wanting an answer.

"Jack-"

"No, Gilinsky. Ava, your dad just left the fucking family with his teen wife! And you're going to do is just roll your fucking eyes at me??" I snapped at them. Ava, tilted her head at me.

"Well?" I smart-assed. "Are you serious?" Her tiny voice cracked at the end. I swallowed my saliva and then nodded.

I looked up and saw her face crumble into pieces, falling into Jack's arms. Like a damsel in distress. But, Ava wasn't the damsel in the distress.

Jack clutched onto her and kissed her head, relieving the physical pain in her. "It's going to be okay, baby." He turned to me with hooded eyes. I licked my lips and ruffled my hair.

"Jack, I wanna go home." She said just above a whisper. I could barely hear it. But it was haunting my bones. "But can you wait in the car?" She asked G. He opened her up and clenched his fists, "Fine." He answered. Momentarily, the door was closed and the silence continued.

"Av-"

"Jack, I have nothing to say except to get in the freaking car and be silent." She wiped her eyes. "Can I still give you a hug?" I pleaded. She walked over to me and gave me a bear hug. I rubbed her back and listen to her silent sobs.

//

Ava's POV

"My mother is in bed, resting." I tiredly said. I closed the front door to the gang's house and saw them in the living room. My eyes were half open and I was about to pass out after everything that has happened today. Addie folded her hands together with tears rolling down her face. Sammy was silent and pale as a ghost. Rosie was laying her head on Johnson's shoulder. Nate's head was in his hands and shaking it repeatedly.

Jack's hand was on my shoulder as I was standing up. "We need to stay together guys." Nate finally said, breaking the silence.

I looked at him while he stood up. "Problems are going to happen like this every day, we gotta stick together," He preached seriously.

"I don't care if you, Ava are 400 miles away from all of us or Rose is in fucking Germany, we need to be together. We're family! I've never been this close with a group of people since I left Nebraska. Nobody gets left behind in this. We help each other through our problems and go with the flow." He finished and looked at all of us.

"I love you guys, so fucking much." Jack confessed and took my hand into his. "Especially you." He whispered in my ear. I chuckled and looked at Rosie and Addie.

"Ohana means family y'all," Sammy stood up and looked at Nate. "and family never gets left behind, no matter what." Addie finished the Tumblr quote. I grabbed Addie into my embrace and soon, everyone piled into the group hug.

"... LEAN ON ME!" Sammy sang horribly, making us all laugh. "WHEN YOU'RE NOT STRONG!! I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND!" Johnson continued the chorus. "Till I'm gonna need...."

"SOMEBODY TO LEAN ON!" We all sang in unison. For once this summer, I officially felt happy. 

//

HEY GUYS!! THANK YOU GUSYS SO MUCH OMG LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

- sophia :))