Chapter 22 (FINALLY!!)

Jack G's POV

"JACK!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!" Ava yelled and knocked hardly on the door for the fiftieth time. I finished brushing my teeth and opened up the door.

"You're more of a girl than I am.." Ava teased at me almost walking to the bathroom. I placed my arms on the sides of the door blocking her. It was fun seeing her angry: it made her hotter.

My eyes ranked down to her pants, seeing black spandex strapped onto her lower-half. I felt my mind wandering to what the other side of the spandex looked like on her. Mhm.

"You ass, let me get in there!" She pushed me out of her way and shut the bathroom door in my face. I sighed, putting on my tennis shoes and and my grabbing a red Nike shirt.

Goddamnit, it doesn't even match my basketball shorts. You know what, fuck it. "Seriously?!" Ava shouted in the bathroom. I walked towards the door, "What? You okay Av?" I worriedly asked. "I forgot my shirt..." She answered back at me.

"And...?" I inquired with confusion, I headed over to the bed seeing Ava's shirt for the morning hike. "I'm only wearing a bra..." The door opened making me turn around.

"Ava, it's nothing that I haven't seen before, here." I threw her the shirt which resulted on her face. "Thanks Jack," She sarcastically said and pulled it over her arms. She turn to the full-body mirror as I saw her ass in front of me. I swallowed my saliva and rolled my eyes. Just ride me already Ava.

"I'll meet you outside," I grabbed my phone and walked to her kissing her bare cheek. "You look beautiful." I complimented her while slapping her butt. She chuckled and pushed me out the door and closed it.

//

".... And that's why Ava and I kissed yesterday." I finished explaining the plan to Nate, Addie, Rosie, Johnson, and Sam outside. Ava's family was over at their lake house which was next to our's. I didn't know anyone, and I wasn't planning on too.

"Wow."

"Woah, um,"

"Um, k."

"That's stupid." Rose retorted, squinting her brown eyes at me. "I kno-" I was interrupted by her again..

"All what's gonna happen is that you two are going to find each other's feeling for each other, which is that you both are both madly in love with each other, and fuck." She quickly added before quieting down, signaling someone coming towards us.

"Hi, I'm Karen!" A perky voice wailed behind me. I turned around seeing at least a 26- year old in front of us. "Hiiiiii...." I fakely smiled and shook her hand. "I'm-"

"Nobody cares, sweetheart. I'm here now, let's go." Ava surprised all of us and grasped my hand pulled me away from everyone. "AVA MARIE JONES, I AM YOUR STEPMOTHER!!" Karen yelled at her, stomping to Ava's dad.

"But daddy..." Karen whined, pulling on Mr. Jones' shirt like a six year old. "What a bitch- okay, Jack Jack JAck!" Ava snapped her fingers in my face making my attention turn to her. "Oh hi, beautiful girlfriend." I winked at her resulting an eye roll from her.

"Okay, don't talk to her. Or my father. Only talk to my mom, Beth, Scott, Soph, Shawn, Parker, Nana, Papa, and our friends.. got it? Ooh! And please be boyfriend material.." She explained to me. I nodded quickly and put my hands in like you do in a huddle. "What a r e you doing?" Ava demanded raising her brown eyebrows.

"Oh, I thought we were gonna do that huddle thi-ing..." I trailed off mumbling. She sighed, finally putting her soft hand on mine.

Fireworks....

Ava's POV

Fireworks....

Jack G's POV

Ava quickly looked up at me and then pulled away. "C'mon!" She pulled my hand into hers, intertwining it. "Time to put on a show," I muffled to myself seeing her family and the group merging into them.

"WHO'S READY FOR THE HIKE??" Nana shouted out loud with a megaphone, scaring Nate who jumped up and fell onto the ground.

"C'mon Skat or whatever you call yourself! Get yo ass up," Nana yelled through the megaphone. We were all almost dying of laughter. I could see Karen and Mr. Jones starting to walk; it looks like they're embarrassed to be here or something. But why?

"C'monn Jack!" Ava pulled my arm again almost waking me up from my thoughts. I rolled my eyes and started to walk with Ava while holding hands with her. "This is going to be exhausting.." Johnson muttered under his breath while catching up to us. Rose jumped onto his back and let out a laugh and kissed his ear.

"I like you."

"I like YOU too,"

"I like you more!"

"I like YOU mo-"

"Oh my God, shut the heck up you 15 year-olds." I insulted Rose and J as we walked into the woods.

Get me the fuck out of here.

//

FINALLY PEOPLE HELLO I AM BACK!! did u miss me? cuz i missed you guys :)))))!

awwwwwww WE GOT TO 5.3K!! wtf guys that's halfway to 10K holy shiz guys 

I LOVE YOU ALL!! next chapter will be the whole hike and boy oh boy, lotta shit will happen

i really don't like jack gilinsky rn :((( he's pissing me off. i miss him before than all of this madison beer shit and all that

he's acting like puta cunt ass bitch and i really only stan johnson, maloley, wilk, mendes, espinosa and dallas.... like damn, everyone has changed bUT you gotta grow up ya know? 

anyway, i hope you like this!! i missed this and writing bc it's my outlet and I MISSED YALL! 

luv you guys:))

- sophia:*