Chapter 27

Morning After

Ava's POV

unedited :))

"..flights to LA, trips to paris.." I heard a raspy, sexy voice next to my body. I opened up my eyes and felt my back being traced by a soft finger.

I rolled over, seeing Jack looking at me with puppy eyes and mumbling words. "Good morning ava." he greeted me with his low voice. I looked down and saw my bare shoulders. My memory flooding back from what happened last night.

I smiled at the events, biting my lip from keeping my smile becoming bigger. "Yeah, we had sex." he scratched the back of his neck. I giggled, looking at his morning wood being visible under the covers.

"And I loved it." I followed up, looking at how many hickies i had. I sprung up from the bed, not noticing I was naked and ran to the bathroom.

"Ava what are you doing??" Jack called from the bed. My hair was a mess, I had marks ALL over my body. my stomach had a residue of jack's cum after we had sex, which we had more.

i turned quickly and ran to jack in bed and straddled him. "what are yo-" "quiet please." i ordered him and ripped the covers revealing his penis. my core gushed again at the sight erected.

i took jack's index finger and placed it on my wet clit, "holy shit ava, you're wet as fuck." he whispered. i bit my lip, wanting him inside me. "put your hands on my hips please." i instructed. he tightly grabbed them and made me on top of his area.

"morning sex is the best sex." he put the wet finger in his mouth, moaning at the taste. i quickly placed my hand on his cock and slammed down on it. "ah fucking shit!" i screamed.

"take control." i said to him. he lifted my hips up and down on him, roughly. i leaned down holding onto his shoulders forcefully. i took quick gasps and pornographic moans.

"oh my fucking god jack!" i went up and down again, feeling his hand on my clit. he grabbed my back and slammed it on his chest with my arms behind my back.

"i take control." he slapped my ass and started to go quicker, having our bodies slapping contact. "fuck fuck fuck fuck!" i screamed in pleasure. "you're so fucking tight!" he yelled.

"aw fuck ava marie!!" his raspy voice moaned, almost sending me to my climax. i went up and down, up and down his big member. i thrusted my hips upward creating a new place for jack's cock. "do that again, oh jesus chr-"

"jack jack oh my god i'm gonna- fu-uck-in-g cu-" i was interrupted with me squirting all over jack's cock and his lower abdomen. my eyes widened and so did jack's. he pulled out and cummed on my stomach.

//

jack and i were both eating in silence after that. i was about to grab the salt when jack "accidentally" touched the salt shaker, making our hands touch. "you know what? i'm not even hungry." i stood up, walking to the kitchen and dumping the dishes in the sink.