Chapter 10

Ichigo's POV

"Chocolates."

"Well yeah Ichigo, that's what they look like."

Once again, I rolled my eyes at the sarcastic response I received from the male. This time I held my tongue.

"Well, I wonder what's so special about these. He said they'd help us relax a bit."

Grimmjow placed his thumb on his bottom lip and looked at the chocolate intently. "Maybe they're drugged? With some sort of sleeping pill maybe."

"No..I doubt that Grimm. Why not just hand me a bottle of pills instead?"

"I don't know Ichigo..maybe because that's a sure way to..I don't know..lose your job!" The bluenette snapped. "Why the fuck would he hand you a bottle of pills in the middle of working hours? Would yo-"

"Alright alright I get it! Damn.." I yelled louder, cutting Grimmjow off before he finished speaking. "Since you want to be so damn smart about it, give one a try."

The now irritated male gave me a glare, but quickly gave in. "Fine. If I die, you'll be held accountable."

Laughing softly now, I punched his shoulder lightly. "No need to be so dramatic, you'll be fine."

Grimmjow reached into the box and picked up one of the rather large pieces of chocolate. He gave it a short look followed by finally putting it into his mouth.

"Well..what is it?" I asked.

"It's chocolate. But it taste ten times better if you ask me." The male replied as he held one of the chocolates to my mouth. Finishing the one he'd eaten as well. "You should try it Ichi."

I looked down at the chocolate being held to my lip and let out a small deep breath. "Alright..here it goes." And with that, I took the piece of chocolate from the others man's hand with my mouth, and ate it.

"Damn, that was pretty good." I said softly to myself as I picked up another piece.

"See! I told you so." Grimmjow boasted as he grabbed another chocolate from the box, eating that one as well.

"Yeah yeah, I'll give you that one." I replied with a small smile, as we sat together on the floor eating the chocolates.

~~~~~~

It was now 2:38 AM. I was sprawled out on the couch that sat in the office. While Grimmjow was laying in front of his desk, whining about how much pain he was in. Or how tired and dizzy he was. I don't really remember how we ended up like this. But I do remember eat some chocolates with Grimmjow to relax, and then yeah, this happened.

"Ichigooo..." The bluenette groaned out as he pushed himself off of the ground a bit.

"What do you..want Grimm..?" I replied softly.

"My head hurts.."

"You said that already.."

"..Well I'm saying it again."

"Stop pestering me..Grimmjow."

"You're..being an ass."

"Damnit Grimmjow..!" I shouted suddenly, quickly regretting my decision. So I didn't make matters worse, I lowered my voice. "You're such an annoying drunk."

My once heavy eyes shot open. "Drunk..?" I said softly to myself as I picked up the box of chocolates. Flipping it to look at the back, I began to read the ingredients. There it was.

"Damnit..there was liquor in these."

I looked over at Grimmjow who was now sitting with his back up against the desk, and his hands in his lap. The males head hung low as his eyes began to flutter shut.