I find myself unable to respond and it only encourages them.

"Ary! We aren't talking about you. Why is your face getting red?" Zaid said, tilting his face.

Red...? My face is red???

Unconsciously, I touched my face and received an 'Awww' from Tahir.

"She is blushing." Faiq smiled, looking at me.

What...?

I was about to deny him but the phone buzzed again.

Uff! Zulqarnain, let me live...

I hold out my hand to them, motioning to stop and received the call.

"Hello, Assalam o Allaikum."

"Wallaikum Assalam. Where are you now?"

"Jahanum me (in hell)." I said angrily.

"Yar, I am not in the mood to joke. Tell me where you are and I will come to pick you up." I frown at his strict voice and excused myself.

"There is no need for you to come. I am with my students."

"They are four grown boys, Hira."

"So?"

"What do you mean 'so'? I am worried about you."

"Why? Don't you have faith in your brother?"

"I have faith in my brother, that's why I am worried. Come on Hira, please tell me where you are?" He said after a moment of silence.

"Sorry yar, I promised my students that I will spend some time with them and I am not going back on my words just because of your whim. I'll talk to you later." I hung up without listening to him and rushed back to the boys, after paying the bill.

"So, what's next?" I asked.

"Next up is shopping." Faiq answered.

"Shopping?" I asked.

"Yes, shopping. You treat us with lunch and now it's our turn. Besides, we cannot take you to the party wearing this stuff." Ahmar said, pointing towards my outfit.

"Party? What party?"

"Don't worry about it, love. You will eventually understand everything." Zaid said, opening the passenger seat door for me.

"Watch it, kiddo. Never ever address me like this." I deadpan and slid inside the car.

I know they are deliberately trying to scare me or piss me off, but still... they shouldn't forget their limits.

~*~

"W-what is this place?" I literally stutter when they guide me into a huge building's underground hall.

Bright laser lights, loud music, and dozens of young boys and girls. This place has the environment of a night club which is usually seen in Hollywood movies. But the difference is, I don't see mini dresses here or alcohol.

"So, do you like it?" Ahmar shouted in my ear due to the loud music but become way too close, so I abruptly took a step back and nodded. Then, he leads me to a sitting area in the corner, along with Zaid. Both Tariq and Faiq left us when we entered the area. After a while, my eyes spotted them both on the dance floor and my jaws dropped when I saw the same old sweet Faiq dancing with a girl younger than him. After looking at her closely, I recognized her as one of the first-year students. Once again, my jaw was about to hit the ground but I schooled my composure quickly. And Faiq is the complete opposite of what I have been observing so far. His glasses were nowhere to be found and his one-sided parted hair has turned into spikes. I don't know that I am amazed or shocked, watching how skillfully he leads the moves and twirl his companion.