Dad?

-6 months later-

I woke up to a knock on the door. I went down stairs. I looked through the peep hole. My dad was standing right there. I'm really scared now. I woke up the boys and the pounding on the door kept coming. The boys got a bunch of stuff and put it in a van. It was like one of those camping vans. They threw my bags from shopping too much in the car with my suitcase. They threw their possessions and stuffed their money saved up in their pockets. They put food in a cooler. While stuffing essentials for hair,teeth,and my make up Tyler grabbed me. He put me in the car. The last view I saw was an empty house. We drove out of the garage. I saw my dad with red eyes and a beer bottle in his hands start running toward us. I was so scared that I forgot to speak the whole time. I buried my head into Tyler's chest. He ran a hand through my hair.

-skip time-

The guys were still half way asleep as we pulled up to a house. It was really big. It looked like this:

I got out all skippy and happy

I got out all skippy and happy. The place was huge. I loved it. As I went inside I felt arms snake around my waist. And it yank me back. Tyler was there with an 'you know what I want look.' I gave him a peck on the cheek knowing he wanted a kiss." You missed." He simply said. I ignored him and tried to get out of his grip. It didn't work so I kissed his lips. As I heard another flash. David! David is so annoying. I just ignored him. I went to the pool. I stepped on the platforms in the middle. I jumped to the second one. I nearly fell but strong arms held me steady. I turned to face the person behind me. It was Tyler. He's so sweet. He had a smirk on his face as I saw another flash. I jumped on the third platform. I felt Tyler jump with me. We kept jumping until the last one. I jumped to it but slipped and fell into the swimming pool. Luckily my phone was in my backpack in the van. Tyler tried to catch me but failed miserably. He fell in too. It happened so fast I didn't get to react. Tyler put an arm around my waist as we both laughed and tried to get out of the pool. As we were about half way there I saw another flash go off. Okay nogla is getting on my nerves. We unpacked and all that fancy stuff in the house. According to them this is their safe house. After I was done putting my stuff up and getting dressed I walked out of my room. I walked to Tyler's room and knocked on the door."come in." I heard him say. I went in. "Hey." I whispered. He was shirtless and only in boxers. He was playing on his phone. I walked up to him and laid beside him on his bed. He dropped his phone next to him. He wrapped arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I squealed at the contact. He got up and I instantly missed his contact. He rushed for the closet. "Close your eyes babe." He said. I did as told. I heard rustling and finally he told me to open my eyes. I opened my eyes to Tyler on one knee holding out a ring. I started tearing up. "Kristin Joice Reynolds I love you and I hope you know that. I will always be here for you and now I've built the courage to ask you to marry me. I love you. I hope you do to." I stood in front of him. "I love you too." I whispered. I heard a snap and saw a flash. The boys looked adoringly at me and my fiancé. I kissed him. "I would love to Tyler. And I love you too." I said as he slipped the ring on my finger. I saw another flash go off. I giggled as Tyler lifted me up and twirled me. I saw another flash. I love my fiancé and family. They are the only thing I have left. I am proud to call them my family.

I didn't double check my spelling and stuff so....

Haha cliff hanger or naw?? Idk all I know is I'm tired and ill show their marriage later. Just wait. And there may be a sequel but maybe not!!!! Byee y'all cya later!!!