Breakfast? Shopping? Making out?

A/N that's jennxpenn or jenn.⬆️
Hope you enjoy and comment some ideas plz byeee chicken nuggets!!!

I woke up with arms around my waist and my head in someone's chest I started to freak out then I remembered it's wildcat.i slipped out of his grip and started down stairs.nobody was awake.i started making pancakes from scratch.i felt hands snake around my waist.and a head on my shoulder. I knew that smell from anywhere.it was Tyler.i turned my head and kissed his cheek and resumed cooking I heard a husky voice from behind me come to my ear and said,"mmm those smell good,baby."I melted right there in the spot.Damn his morning voice was sexy.i looked behind me and Tyler was standing with his hands snaked around my waist looking into my eyes.the boys were asleep still.i put the pancakes on a plate and I felt a hand yanking me to his chest.it was Tyler. He kissed me and I kissed back feeling fireworks wait no.. Bombs explode in my stomach.he backed me up against a wall.his tongue traced my bottom lip begging for entrance.i granted his wish.he lifted my leg on his hip and I jumped straddling him.his tongue explored my mouth.a flash went off and we heard snickering from behind us. I looked to see delirious and nogla snickering.nogla had his camera like always and started running while I ran after him.about an hour of chasing I finally gave up."that fucker took a pic of us."I mumbled sitting next to Tyler."I'm gonna take you on a date."Tyler said."mkay when?"I asked."wear something comfortable and casual and it's at 7:00 tonight." he said.it was currently 3:00 In the afternoon.i called jenn.jenn has been my friend since kindergarten.she's my best friend.shes also a YouTuber.(pic up top) "hello?"she answered."get up were going shopping!!!" I yelled into the phone."mkay I'll get dressed.cya in 20 mins."she said and hung up. I put a pair of skinny jeans and a short sleeve v-neck t-shirt.i put a sweatshirt on and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out of the house and saw jenn's car. I jumped in the car and hugged jenn.jenn drove to the mall and parked. I shopped all day until 6:30 and my feet hurt.we went to 32 different stores. I had 24 bags and jenn had 38 bags.that was some heavy shopping. I walked in the house and got ready before 7:00.i had a pair of sweats and a t-shirt on.