Fights and bullcrap

"I'm gonna go get changed brb."I said. I ran up stairs to the room I came out of and realized that it was vanoss's room.i got a pair of sweats and a shirt that said 'single it's not a status it's a word that describes a person that's strong enough to not depend on others.' I walked out of vanoss's room and looked at the other doors and saw a wildcat on one door.a Jason mask on another. And acute drawing of a boy with black hair and a green shirt.the boy looked animated.i quickly walked back down stairs and saw the boys fighting."bitch that's right stay away from her!"the pig masked guy yelled."no she's mine!"Jason whined."guys I'm nobody's!""that's right you're mine!!!"the owl yelled. I got out of piggy's grip and walked out of the back door.i ran all the way to the woods and didn't look back.i heard a low growl.out came white and grey wolves ready to attack.i yelled,"piggy,Jason,owl,nogla come here!"the white wolf jumped towards me and I blocked it.there was a big shooting sound. Jason shot the white one and then raced towards me.nogla,piggy,and owl had knives.they charged for the grey one.nogla got pushed down and unconscious.piggy got slashed on his stomach.it wasn't that bad though.then owl somehow got the gun and shot the grey one. I ran over to nogla who wasn't unconscious anymore.then I ran over to piggy and helped him up and said,"get on my back.""no ill crush you."he said. I picked him up anyways and carried him back home which wasn't far it was about 1/4 of a mile from the forest.once I got in I put piggy on the couch and got med supplies.i took care of piggy.i started to get up when he pulled me back down to say something in my ear."I'm not piggy.im Tyler."he said huskily in my ear."oh okie."I said. I then started on owl.he looked at me and said,"babe I'm not owl you can call me Evan though.""mkay."I said.i turned to Jason once I was done with Evan."sexy,call me Jonathan."he said. I said,"anything else Jason?""me and you date tonight."he said "no thanks idiot."then I moved on to nogla."call me David."he said."mkay."I answered.once I was done with the four stooges I started to cook dinner for them. I heard a petty argument between Tyler,Evan,and Jonny.the last thing I heard was,"fine let her choose."from Evan.