Cuddling

A/N pretend it's them cuddling⬆️

I got ready for our date."are you ready?"Tyler asked me."yeah thanks Tyler."I said."your welcome and it's for my princess."he told me.awww he's so sweet I just love him."we're having a movie night." Tyler said."awww thanks ty you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."I said.he blushed a dark red. We cuddled up and watched the walking dead. Ty knew it was my favorite series. But it was really gory. Every time something glory showed I hid my face in his chest as he chuckled. I just punched him in the arm every time he laughed at me. Soon felt lips on mine and it led to a full make out session. He pinned me up against the wall. He kissed down to my neck and found my weak spot and sucked. I held back a few moans but they kept coming and I let a few slip."your enjoying this aren't you?" He breathed huskily into my ear. I smirked at him and tugged at his hair and he let a low moan and it sounded sexy as fuck.he lifted my leg around his waist lifting me into a straddle .he kissed me again and traced my bottom lip with his tongue begging for entrance. I teased him and didn't grant him entrance yet.he bit my bottom lip. I gasped and he took advantage of that. He stuck his tongue in my mouth.he explored my mouth. I tugged on his hair and he groaned. I smirked."hey whoa whoa I'll leave you two alone bye!" Nogla said. Me and Tyler pulled apart blushing madly.nogla left and Tyler said,"where were we?" I giggled. I laid down on the bed with Tyler beside me.i cuddled into his chest and turned the tv off.he kissed my forehead,"good night princess." He said."good night babe." I said. We both went to a peaceful sleep.

A/N hey guys I updated so much today XD so hope you enjoy. Byeee chicken nuggets oh and don't forget to give meh cookies bc this chapter was hard. And it was very disturbing to write.