"Ask him."

'Drake, babe?'

'Yeah are you okay?'

'Yeah but can the gaurds and I go shopping pleeeaaaaasseeeeee?'

'I guess but take a couple extra.  Who's gaurding you now?'

'Jacob and Grant.'

'I'm sending Ron and Stark.'

'What about the meeting?'

'It's over.  I'm having a talk with my parents.'

'Oh. Ok. Tell them I say hello.'

'Kay, have fun babe.  Let me know when you get back home.'

'Okay. Love you.'

'Love you too.'

"We can go to the mall!" I said excitedly.  Carly squealed.  "He is make more gaurds come though." 

We waited for the gaurds to get ready to go to the mall.

We arrive at the mall and we went to the maternity stores and the baby stores when I saw Jasper's mate, Julie.  I pointed her out to Carly and Carly tensed.  Julie looked over at us and glared.  We all used ot be good friends until Jasper got kicked out of the pack and when Carly found out about Julie coming onto Stark.  Now she hated us.  I heard her growl.  Carly told the guys to get me out of here.

"No I want to talk to her.  Leave me be."  I grabbed Carly's hand and we walked moved over to a snarling Julie.

"What do you bitches want?"  She growled mencingly.

"What the hell is your problem?"  Carly snapped.

"My problem is that a very fat skank and a bitch just ruined my shopping trip."  She glared at Carly.

"What makes you call me the skank? I believe you were the one to try and take Stark away from Carly.  And I'm pregnant you hag."  I said.

"Oh at least I didn't get knocked up with the Alpha's baby while dating the Beta.  Oh and still get prego with the Beta's babies.  No normal people have two baby daddies.  So I guess that makes you a skank."  I slapped her face when she finished that sentence.

"Well, well looks like I hit a nerve."  She teased.

"Shut the fuck up you whore."

"Nah imma bounce.  I recommend you watch your back, Jasper's out for revenge and I'd help him with anything."

"If your so keen to help him why haven't you attacked?"  Carly asked.

"Waiting for the right time.  It's called being strategic."  She said.

"Whatever.  Let's go Carly."  I turned on my heel and dragged a snarling angry Carly from the hag we used to call a friend.

'I can't believe that BITCH!!!'  Carly yelled in my head.  She must be to angry to speak out loud.

'Calm down.' I said as I gritted my teeth.

'I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you upset It's not good for the babies.'  She said calming down finally.  She took some deep breathes then got on her knees and began rubbing my belly.  I laughed.

"Hi babies.  It's Aunty Carly.  I'm sorry for upseting you.  I can't wait to meet you all.  I already know I'm gonna love each and every one of you." She cooed.  She got back up and we made our way to the gaurds and left the mall.

"How was the mall?"  Drake aske when he came into the room that night.

"Fine." Carly mumbled.

"Ran into Julie there."  I grunted.

"Are you two okay?"

"Yeah nothing happened." I rubbed his arm reassuringly.

"Okay.  My mom says hello as well as my dad."

"How did that go?"

"Fine told them about the 5th baby.  They are excited that we are at least having one girl.  They claim she will be the bravest and most unique of the 5.  I honestly have to agree."

"Me too she's gonna be the most amazing niece ever." Carly said.  I laughed.

"You know it." I said.  Carly yawned which caused me to yawn.

"I'm tired.  I'm gonna head off to bed."

"Night Carly."  I felt the bed dip as Drake replaced Carly's spot.  He gathered me to him and I melted into him.

"Go to sleep." He whispered softly in my ear.  And I gladly listened.

***********************************************************

Short and kinda pointless but I kinda have writters block...  It will go away by tomorrow and I will have a new chapter up very soon. :)

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN ME!!!!!