Target 6: more totur-tutoring

Well, I'm back and seriously I should write longer too. My tests are almost finished. After the next week then it will be done. Time to start the story.

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian language"
"27 speaking" "Shinuki speaking" ( I decided to add them in as Tsuna's personalities. Hope you don't mind!)

Target 6 more totur-tutoring

Tsuna/Shinuki/27's pov

"Well, from the looks of it, we are at school now" I said as I looked around. "Hmm... I agree with you Tsuna. I think we should make Ieyasu run around the school 20 times." Takeshi said, causing Ieyasu to pale at what he heard. I smirked and agreed with him. I read Ieyasu's mind. 'Dham Clieo for agreeing and his smirk is creepy..' Ieyasu thought. " say what now, Dame-Ieyasu?" I said to him and read his mind again. 'He read minds too!!!' Ieyasu thought. " yes I do read minds so be careful of what you think of Dame-Ieyasu. " I said in 27's voice while smirking like 27. Crap.

'That partner! Rubbing his sadisticness to 27!' I thought while reborn smirked. I guess he read my mind. "Yes I did Clieo." Great. " Plus Ieyasu, Takeshi is staying with us and also the other Arcobaleno." I said, smirking at Ieyasu who is sweating bullets. "Ieyasu." I said, smirking at Ieyasu while he paled. "come die at once, idiot." I said as I got out my handgun and shot a dying will bullet at him. "REBORN! RUN AROUND THE SCHOOL 2O TIMES!" Ieyasu screamed and his clothes burned off from the heat, leaving him in his boxes. " Clieo, isn't that I always say before I shot a dying will bullet at you?" Reborn asked me. " of course Reborn, why not?" I said, smiling at him, while they gapped at me.

"What?" I said as I looked at them before I took a picture of them for future blackmail. That's when they blinked and returned back to the real world. "One question Tsuna, how did you get 27 as one of your split personalities?" Takeshi asked me. " from spending too much time with sadists. Plus, Na-tsu, do you see how Ieyasu is doing?" "Gao, Gao Gao!"( this is his 9th round, but he coming here now, kick his head to wake him up master.) I simply smirked and kicked him on his head and knocked him out. " did I overdo it?" I said with a amused smirk on my face, causing others to pale.

' He has absorbed too much of their sadisticness' They thought, causing him to sneeze. "Did you guys just think of something nagetive about me?" I pouted, causing them to have a very deep blush on their faces and their nose is bleeding. "Oh God, are you guys ok?" I asked worriedly. I think I made their nosebleed worse because i can see their faces are getting redder by the minute. They fainted from the lost of blood.'Oh God, how can i carry them back?' I thought. That's when I got an idea. I smirked.

Done~ it's fun writing about them fainting though. Who do you think Tsuna should pair up with? Please tell me why too. If you want him to be single, please tell me why! Thank you and goodbye! See ya all next time!
~Rainyll27