"You're beautiful, you know that?"

This one is one of the fluffiest, shortest, stupidest, cutest things I have ever written in my entire life ever.

I don't regret it tho☺️

___________________________________________

YOU

I shook Justin carefully as we pulled up in front of his hotel. He was dead asleep, a result of an entire day of recording. Even though they drained him completely, Justin seemed to love studio days. They always ended in him being super duper sleepy, and acting kind of like a baby.

I shook him again and he stirred, cuddling closer into my shoulder. "Hmmm," he hummed quietly. I giggled lightly.

"We're home, baby, you gotta get up so we can go inside," I whispered, pushing him off me slightly. He pouted and shook his head.

"I'm comfy here though," he whined, whipping out his crazy adorable puppy dog look. He locked his hazel eyes with mine and pouted harder. I mockingly pouted back and stroked his cheek.

"I know, but you'll like the bed even more," I urged, shoving his closer to the door. He groaned loudly and stumbled out of the car. I laughed and followed him into the blinding light of camera flashes.

The lights weren't even the worst part. The shouts were the real killer.

"Justin! (Y/N)!"

"(Y/N), are you pregnant?"

"Justin! Why (Y/N) over Hailey? A singer over a model?"

That one seemed to spark something in him. "(Y/N)'s hotter!" he shouted back. I stifled a laugh and pushed him toward the hotel lobby doors. "Plus, I like chocolate, not vanilla," he added, smirking at the crowd of journalists.

"Stop, Jay," I said, unable to hold my laughter, "Go."

He started laughing to now, walking into the hotel. We laughed the whole way back to the room, only calming down when we reached the hotel door. He slide the key card in the handle quickly, opening and holding the door for me. I thanked him and went straight to get into my pajamas.

We sat in silence until he chuckled. "I meant it, you know," he piped up. I slid on my spandex and creased my brows while taking my shirt.

"Huh?" I asked, slipping my old volleyball hoodie over my messy bun.

"When I said you were hotter," he started, shimming out of his sweats. "You're way hotter than Hailey," he said, smirking wildly.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Trust me, I know. It's the melanin," I boasted.

"Plus, that booty," he said, staring directly at my butt. I pushed him playfully and he grabbed me by the arm, pulling me back on the bad with him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "You're beautiful, you know that?" He whispered. I felt my cheeks burn.

"Thank you, baby," I said cuddling closer to his side.

"Inside and out," he continued, stroking my hair. I hugged him tighter, unable to express how great he made me feel. "I love you, boo," he finished.

"Love you, too, Bubbie," I replied, calling I'm the nickname I knew he hated. He let out a deep chuckle and squeezed my side.

"Night, Snookums," he said. I shuddered at the corny name. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Night, Cinnamon Apple," I said. We laughed together until we fell asleep slowly.