Chapter 5

Dan’s car pulled up into a parking space behind a new-ish looking block of flats. “We’re here!” He chirped as he got out of the car.

Phil smiled at Dan as he unlocked the door and began making his way up the stairs. Dan moaned about the fact there were too many steps and Phil found himself laughing.

It seemed that they were more like close friends than student and teacher. Phil’s heart was going crazy, all within 24 hours he was now living with Dan. His teacher, and also his crush…

“Come on it’s not that bad right?” Dan asked showing Phil inside the flat. “Oh yes sorry its great” Phil added. The flat was nice inside a fair sized kitchen and lounge all painted in a mocha brown colour.

“…And this will be your room!” Dan said enthusiastically, opening a door to an average size room. It was all white and there was very little furniture, apart from a double bed, a small table and a desk in the corner of the room.

Phil just stared at the room, “well I will leave you to settle in, I’m just going to play Xbox instead of marking your books” he laughed. Phil could not believe what was happening.

Phil walked over to the bed and collapsed onto it, it felt soft, squidgy and most certainly comfortable. Dan was defiantly his type of man, he obviously liked gaming and was very very attractive….
Phil walked into the living room to find Dan focusing on trying to shoot someone, ‘Oh my god.’ Phil thought, ‘Dan looks adorable when he’s concentrating’ 
Phil’s thoughts were interrupted by Dan, “You okay Phil?”
“Uh, yeah I’m fine” he said snapping back to reality, “Can I use your shower?”

“Yeah” Dan replied pausing the game, and leading the way to the bathroom. “Just in here, it’s an easy shower to work” Dan explained leaving Phil alone. Phil looked in the mirror before he heard a knock at the bathroom door again.

Phil was completely naked in his teacher’s bathroom, “um… Yes?” he asked unsurely. 
“It’s Dan, I brought you some clothes and a towel.” 
Quickly, Phil slipped his boxers and shirt back on loosely before opening the door.

“Oh sorry, I thought…” Dan became lost for words he had been looking deeply into Phil’s eyes, Dan dropped the clothes and ran, he knew it was so wrong to feel this way about a student.

‘Fuck.’ Phil cursed under his breath, he shut the door and lent up against it, letting his head fall into his hands and his body to collapse on the floor. Why did he have to mess things up now?! Just when things were starting to go right, he had hardly been there an hour and was tempted to leave again.

After his shower, Phil dressed and walked into the living room, Dan was not there and the TV was still paused. Phil slummed into the sofa feeling disappointed, a tear stained Dan wondered into the living room.

Dan swallowed hard, “Um.. Sorry about before, I-I…” 
“Don’t worry about it.” Phil said as calmly as possible.
Dan seemed to cheer up a bit, “Are we cool?” he asked Phil who was now walking over to him. 
“Yeah” was his reply as Phil softly hugged him.

“Let’s order a take away and watch the tv” Dan said trying to locate the tv control. Phil was feeling so lucky he hadn’t been in a warm house for ages, and now he was in a warm house with his crush!

After ordering a Chinese they sat on the sofa, right up next to each other watching pointless TV. 
Dan was flicking through the channels, until he got to babestation, “God, it’s only just 12am and they’ve already got their tits out” the tanned boy complained.
Phil was leaning on his shoulder, and giggled, “They’re not really my thing…” he laughed again as the ‘woman’ tried to act sexy.

Phil and Dan were comfy on the sofa together, but they decided it was time to sleep and anyway Phil was excited he had a bed to actually sleep in. The two boys exchanged good nights “I’m only next door if you need me” Dan added.

That night Dan lay awake, thinking about his day. About his classes, how many girls tried to flirt with him, how much marking he had to do and most of all, he was thinking about Phil.

It was unbeknown to Dan but right next door, Phil was thinking about how he would love to slap the stupid girls who flirt with Dan endlessly, he just wanted Dan for himself.

Why did girls even think he was attractive? He could hardly see it; and he wished they would stop flirting with him, they all knew it would be illegal, and anyway he preferred guys. He was bi-sexual with a preference for guys. Did that affect him? No, but sometimes he just wished he could slap them sluts in the face and just tell them to fuck off because who he really wanted was Phil. Wait. What? No. No… He couldn’t… He, just. No. But yes. Phil. Phil. Phil. He drove him crazy.

Phil woke up, his heart was beating fast and he was sweating he flung from his bed and ran to Dan’s room where he knocked on the door.

“Yeah? Come in.” Dan answered in a tired voice, while turning on his small light.
Phil opened the door, he had tears running down his cheeks and was drenched in sweat.

“Phil what an earth happened” Dan cried leaping from his bed to comfort phil. Phil could not reply he was shaking, Dan wrapped Phil in his duvet “Phil you must be ill or something, can you talk to me?” Dan asked, Phil didn’t answer he snuggled down into the duvet.

Dan turned off the light and lay back down next to Phil, draping an arm over his small slender body pulling him closer, before stroking his jet black hair with his other hand.

Phil knew how wrong this was but it felt right, he didn’t move it felt perfect, he began to calm down and drift off asleep next to the perfect Dan.

Even though he knew it was wrong, having Phil in his arms let him relax, and finally after a long day, drift off to sleep.

________________________________________________________

A/N: I've got about another 2 chapters until I catch up where we left off, hopefully I will message deliathecow in the next week or so, so we can write more as I remember last time we had some good ideas ^_^