➟ Anime : Shingeki no Kyojin

Shingeki no Kyojin

Alternate name: Attack on Titan

Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Super Power

No. of Episodes: 25

Status: Finished

Synopsis:

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titans.

Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a titan in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a colossal titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single titan and take revenge for all of mankind.

Rant:

Most of you may have already heard this anime because it's quickly gaining popularity. It's so epic that when it released like 4 or 5 episodes it already had a huge number of fans and has quickly caught up to the top of the charts. Many people even call this anime 'The Best Anime of 2013' The reason?

Simple. It's epic.

However there are still some people who say that Shingeki no Kyojin is so 'overrated' and why people are making such a fuss about it. Well, I cannot blame them because it's their own opinion and every one of us has different tastes when it comes to anime but let me tell you this, you should really try watching Shingeki no Kyojin or else you would be missing so much action.

This anime presents a new enemy, not zombies, vampires, or any other mystical creatures but those freakishly large Titans. 

This anime is also full of secrets that would make you crush your brain from thinking so hard. I also love it's first opening song which is Guren no Yumiya and it literally made me sing it for weeks. (*cough* Especially in the bathroom *cough*)

To finish my rant this is the only thing that I would like to say:

Watch it.