♡ Bishie: Midorima Shintaro

Midorima Shintaro

Anime: Kuroko no Basket

Rant:

I already warned you that Kuroko no Basket is full of bishies, right? Right? Well everywhere you look you'll see bishies. It's everywhere.You cannot resist its mighty power.  So instead of going through every bishie I'd just post my top 3 for Kurobasu because if I enumerate them it would take me forever.

The third spot goes to *drum roll* My beloved tsun tsun, Midorima Shintaro! I am actually attracted to Midorima because I have a secret love for meganes (Maybe because I also wear glasses. My eyesight is bad. Psh.)

This dude is dubbed as a tsundere because he may be a bit cold to other characters (especially Kise and Takao) but he has I believe that he has that good ol' fluffy side inside his system. He's just too shy to show it. Awww.

I'm also amazed by the three-pointers of this tall guy because his range is the whole court. The. Whole. Court. I wish I could also do that. Anyway, I'm sure a big percentage of Kurobasu fangirls will agree with me in saying that Midorima Shintaro deserves to be part in the ever-growing population of bishies!

"There is no shame in falling down. True shame is to not stand up again!"

- Midorima Shintaro