Pushing Misery

Wrapped in a motel towel, I stood on a wooden chair with droplets of water rolling down my back and down my legs. I was deciding whether or not to wake the beast up, maybe he would be angered if I didn't wake him up because he didn't want to waste time? I should go with my instinct, I thought to myself.

Then I payed much closer to his sleeping form and how he looked so harmless when his eyelids were shut and his mouth wasn't open and spitting out stupidity.

No mockery when I say he was indeed handsome and inherited the rich features from his bloodline, then I remembered his downcasting personality and rolled my eyes, I couldn't possibly be stupid to fall in love with looks. I clutched onto the towel and pulled it up trying to make sure my chest was well covered before I whisper shouted his name. Within two seconds his eyelids were open and they found my own quickly, his arms were crossed against his chest and his body was laying sideways on his right. I noticed how his large biceps bulged and his chest heavied when looked away

"Put some clothes on" My, did he think I was purposely standing half naked on a chair? Feeling my cheeks blush, I tried to cut through this awkward tension.

"No no I prefer to be half naked" I sarcastically remarked feeling embarrassed that he kept looking away.

"Right" He gelidly said to himself before storming out of the room leaving me all to myself. He must feel disgusted, I thought to myself as I shamefully dragged my palm down my face.

The door of the motel room busted open a couple of seconds later and I traced my eyes down the luggage bags Christian was holding and quietly praised the lord with blazing cheeks.

"If you take more than five minutes, you'll be stuck here by yourself and I swear to you, I am not a person who breaks his word" He genuinely threatened as he snatched his personal belongings off the night table and bolted out as if a knife in the air was pushing him out. Quickly I opened the bag only to inhale strong feminine perfume and look at all the clothing folded. I didn't have much time, so I grabbed the first things my eyes landed on and looked for undergarments rushingly.

The soft, rich textured fabric slipped off my fingers as I tried to examine what this piece of clothing was, and to be exact it was a solid-nude coloured romper that reached up to my upper thigh.

I dressed up quickly and felt ten times more comfortable and refreshed but the clothing was revealing and I didn't want Christian to get the wrong idea.

I shook my head at the inconvenient thought and decided to leave my old clothing here and just run off before he will legitimately leave me. With my hair dripping droplets of water and my legs shivering because they weren't dried up properly, I grabbed the black bag and jogged out. I saw Christians car parked with the lower headlights beaming and rushed towards his car hoping it's warm.

I quickly entered and knew the tension grew thick between us so I decided for once in my life to keep quiet and not open my mouth.

I gently threw the bag to the backseat and buckled up feeling the car already drive off and my nerves biting me.

I oathed to not speak but with him having the air on negative five degrees celsius blowing directly in my face sort of made my mouth force out words, especially since there were wet stains on my back and right above my waist.

"Could you turn the conditioner off please?" I properly asked but the devil's spawn wasn't someone who needed to be humanely dealt with.

"Your voice in the morning is the last voice I want to hear"

My cheeks heated up in fury and the last drop of insanity vanished.

"It was a simple question" I remarked harshly, firstly I was dripping water from every inch of my skin, my hair equally resembled Niagara falls and he wouldn't count in any recommendations from me.