A Cold And Revenge

Humiliation every since I was little was the one thing I feared most, it came directly below my phobia for storms. I used to be such a good, obedient girl to never be pointed out by strict teachers or by my austere parents with people companying us. I feared being put out in bad attention and feared people laughing at me. I hated the feeling, I just hated it. The fact that tonight, I walked in confidently with my head held up high and looked decent for once and then falling face front on the ground and people laughing, that pushed me to my limits.

I can imagine different girls laughing rudely, gossiping nosily to the males about how clumsy I am and I couldn't help it but let out a scream of frustration.

I hated him with every living fiber in my body. Never in my life have I came across someone so equivalent to Satan himself. The arrogance and the rudeness he holds just astonishes me to a point where I think I'm living with the devil himself in a hell fire.

I came to a halt when I realized I don't know where I'm going and looked around at the empty, dark road and started to shiver, in fear and in lack of warmth. My dress exposed too much and it looked like it had gotten a bit breezy.

I shut my eyes and struggled to keep myself calm. I was probably over exaggerating a bit but that's how I am, I take things extra emotional but I wanted to runaway. I can attend University somewhere far from here and live on my own, I'll finally be free. But that comes with a lot of consequence. My family, what will they think of me?

My makeup felt heavy and for a second I was thanking the lord for making me put on waterproof everything or I would like a zombie walking down the roads.

Then as if everyone in hell heard about my day, it rained. It began to pour and I couldn't find shelter. I felt droplets of water falling on my shoulder making me shiver and cuss myself for choosing such an exposing dress.

I then cried once more to match the mood of the sky, I don't know why but I just began to scream and cry to release all my frustrations.

Then I heard the engines of a car and the lights blinding me as I turned around, the car came closer to me and for a second, I thought I was going to be kidnapped or raped by some old, perverted man but to say I was relieved would be an understatement.

"Juliet was it? Get in the car you'll get a cold" It was the kind, handsome man named Daniel I encountered with a couple days ago and I felt my cheeks burn remembering where he came from.

"It's okay I can find my way, you can go back" I needed the ride but didn't know if I should trust him or not. I mean I didn't get a bad vibe and he looks sweet but I just felt so humiliated and embarrassed.

"Come on, look at you, you're going to catch a cold you know and these streets are pretty dangerous at night" He moved his car as I was walking and I stopped shutting my eyes harshly and struggled to say something.

I then looked up and dropped my head defeatingly as I entered the warm car hesitantly.

I shut the door and awkwardly looked at the kind guy and immediately looked away as he offered me a smile.

I hugged my cold body and looked outside the window thanking the lord he sent me someone.

"Why did you run off like that?" He asked as his arms reached to the back seat and in them was a black jacket that he kindly offered me but I declined.

"You're hell of a stubborn woman" He says as he places it on my lap either way.

"I hate him so much" I found myself saying with supreme venom lacing into my voice. The car started once again and he drove looking at me once in awhile and I found myself blushing at certain points.