A Punishable Life

Once again not edited

_______________

My heart was diving down to the shallowest surface of my stomach as he continued to stare at me with this queer emotion his eyes held coldly. I heard him quietly utter something that my ears didn't catch and I started to sweat as the soft music started to play in the background.

People were watching us and eyed down the distance we had between us and Christian immediately took notice and came closer offering me his hands but I sensed that he disliked every single moment as he kept clearing his throat to show how disgusted or unwanted I was being here.

Once his large, warm hands cupped my small cold ones, we both awkwardly bring our bodies closer with such thick unpleasantness filling the air between us. Once my eyes connected with his defined chest due to my short height I looked away and watched all the other partnered up people enjoy and allow conversations to begin and flow easily.

"So what's your favourite colour" Honestly I was so fed up with the hatred he built up for me for absolutely no appropriate excuse so I, maturely, took the first step in building a good relationship with this immature imbecile.

But that was a ridiculous waste of my time since all he did was give one last glance and ignore my entire presence.

"Okay honestly I have done nothing wrong to you to act so discourteous towards me" I felt the people around us doing the moves that we were supposed to do, which is the male trailing his hands up the female waist and dipping her a bit happily,looking as if they're enjoying their time as for me, I wanted to burn in hell at the embarrassment I'm causing myself. He didn't do any of that, he just kept looking around and once again ignoring me.

"Asshole" I uttered but when all of a sudden I used such foul language, he acknowledged my presence and glared at me with icy eyes.

"Says a lot about you if you go labeling people assholes when you barely held a proper conversation with them" His smile was faker than blonde extensions on a brunette.

"Oh but you see we are" I twirled my fingers to indicate the both of us as his hands got tigher around my waist

"See we're talking back and forth and I'm sure you can finish out the rest" I watched as several girls had their eyes on Christian and how others would eye me down and I felt uncomfortable that I didn't realize I was leaning in to Satan himself until he cleared his throat.

I let my eyes awkwardly fall to the ground and just silently danced to the soft music that was being played.

Moments later, the song changed and so did the difference dance moves. Everyone then freely danced with their partner however they liked while mine let go of me and stood there moving his body side to side, then it happened.

The time where I felt like running away as far away as possible from Westwood.

He purposely tangled my legs that are being lead by my heels with his and caused me to fall face front on the marble floor.

I didn't care about the pain my nose felt or the fact that he has the guts to do this

I cared about how people stopped what they were going and looked down at me

The music stopped, making the people stop. Partners sort of pirated away to see which idiot fell.

The idiot was me.

My heartbeat was beating uncontrollably fast as some people snickered thinking it was funny and teased as others looked down at me with pity and shock.

I didn't look up because he was probably smirking and if he was smirking I would end up yelling and crying

I felt my eyes sting with salty water as I kept put on the floor with nobody helping me up or hearing an apology .

I then quickly stood up trying as hard as possible to control the sobs that were trying to release themselves and ran to the nearest door that would lead me outside. Without looking at another person I kept running, people still probably laughing and talking about it was the only picture my mind provided me with and to say I wanted to kill myself was an understanding statement.

Never in my life have I been so humiliated or mistreated so far to a point like this.

What have I ever done to anyone to cause such punishment was the only question I kept asking myself as I kept running.

As soon as I was out of the hall, I broke down into silent tears and just kept running in a slower pace as I pushed the two large, wooden doors open. The dress that I thought would earn me good attention flowed in the wind as my heels ticked on the pavement floor. It was dark and I was frightened but in that time, I wasn't scared of anything anymore.

I kept running and not knowing where I was even going made me cry even harder and I only had one thought racing in my mind.

Packing my bags and leaving without a note on a desk

If this is the beginning of what he'll do to me and how he treats me like, then I know for a fact what I have to do.