Everything Happens For A Reason

I rigidly stood in the same spot for about three more minutes before breathlessly stunned of what just happened as I struggled to go up the stairs still not believing he was literally breathing in my face minutes ago. I looked around me, feeling as if I was being watched and roughly shook my head at this unplanned, unusual day and pulled my hair back using my hands and just breathed. I entered what's to be considered my bedroom and walked to my closet taking out a pair of matching sleepwear. Slowly hanging back the hangers on the white, long rod. I silently head to bathroom on the other side of my bedroom and quite enough felt this unusual emotion burst through me; a combination of humiliation and wrath. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair into a french-braid and stripped down today's clothing and wore the comfy, snuggly, animal printed pyjamas. I got comfortable in the sleepwear and exit the one and only bathroom in this house, scurrying out of there and walking back to my bedroom. The bed dipped as I allowed my body to slowly sink in, my back much more relaxed, my head digging into the white pillow and my blanket warming me up.

I then looked above me at the plain white ceiling and felt my eyes burn and sting, a numb feeling go through me. I kept thinking over sins I don't recall making to deserve this large of a hell. My anger and emotions all built up as I let a small sob release itself reluctantly. I don't know why I am in such a state all of a sudden but I couldn't help it and released a soft sob, maybe it was just talking to Dylan to other day, and realizing everything around me is changing. I should be going with Elena to that University orientation, take the courses I want to take, but here I am lying in a bed, in a house that's useless to even be in. I continued like that, releasing everything in me that wanted to be released and slept with dried tear stains. Alone and emptiness fulfilled my inside and it's what I kept reminding of myself and shut my eyelids harshly.

Christian John James

"Mila did you find her?" I questioned for what seemed to be the tenth time now feeling all my self-control about to leash out on her.

"Christian you can't just find her within twenty-four hours after receiving five words of information, patience is key. I'll find her for you don't worry" She said with a sound of shuffling in the background. I gripped my hand on the steering wheel and sped up a bit seeing as there we're no sign of police or many cars on the lanes.

"Where are you? Aren't you supposed to be at your little sweet home" She teased as she let out a wild chuckle at her own childish joke that seemed to faze me in many ways.

"I'm not staying a second there with that bitch breathing" I calmly said as I stopped at a red light.

"She's so sweet though-" She began but I was getting annoyed in talking about someone I strongly like to not think about and changed the subject.

"Anyways, once you find anymore information about her , fucking call me and don't let me find out myself" I warned her as I kept remembering last times scenario .

"Aye aye captain" She said and seconds after the beeping sound of another call caught my attention.

"William is calling, call me in the morning" I said before ending the line with her without a farewell and opened the line with William.

"What's up man?" William answered as soon as I opened the line and I quite enough felt relieved to finally talk to my man, catching up with him since all I have been doing these days is stressing on sticky situations.

"Hey man" I greeted as I pressed my foot on the gas pedal trying to show off the new engine for my GT.

"Where are you going in this hour?" He asked curiously chuckling, knowing my old schedule where I usually slept early.

"Some bar then right after I'm going to a hotel" I planned out on the spot.

" Wait aren't you living with some family friend ?" He asked weirdly. Family friend? My ass family friend.