Chapter 15: The Show Must Go On

Author's POV

It's been a week, and the concert is finally here for both EXO and Infinite. Although, there was no excitement or happiness. A negative atmosphere hung in the dressing rooms. No one spoke a word to one another. The room was filled with tension. Everyone could sense it. It made everyone uncomfortable.

LuHan sighed. He noticed all the members serious and broken faces. The bad vibes made him uncomfortable to sit in one spot. He stood up and walked out of the room. Once he shut the door, relief fell over him. He exhaled and inhaled.

"Gosh, this feels better," he uttered to himself.

"Oppa!"

He turned around to face his little sister, SoRa. She ran towards him with EunAh following behind her. Smiles were on their faces.

"We seriously can't wait to see you guys perform!" EunAh exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but the whole band isn't here..." LuHan replied sadly. "It won't be a great performance you guys were expecting."

"It's ok. As long as we get to see you and everyone else perform, it'll be amazing," SoRa said smiling. "I know Kai will come back...I know he will."

"I hope so."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

EunAh's POV

This is it! I finally get to see EXO perform! SoRa and I were in the very front row a.k.a VIP seats. It was so exciting. But, it would've been nice to have Kai come back. I'm sure the members of EXO would've been happier and excited to perform. I could sense the sadness and pain in LuHan's voice when we spoke with him.

"I feel bad...for everyone," I said.

"Suho must be disappointed. He didn't want Kai to leave the group," SoRa responded. "He looked all over for him, and he teamed up with Infinite to find both him and Suah. I wish this never happened. I just wanted everyone to be happy."

"Same here..."

The lights dimmed down and soon faded into darkness. This was it! EXO's concert was about to begin!

"She's my black pearl~. She's my black pearl~!"

Those familiar lyrics of D.O's drove all the fans crazy. All the girls screamed once the spotlights hit D.O. He walked across the stage alone, singing his part.

The spotlight turned off on D.O after he was done, and another spotlight shined on Suho who was on the far right side of the stage. He sang his part, and the crowd only got more crazy. Once his part was done, the spotlight moved towards the center of the stage where Baekhyun stood. He began singing his part.

Once the chorus came, the stage became lighted. Bright lights from the ceilings shined the stage, revealing all the members. The crowd went wild as EXO started dancing and singing the chorus.

SoRa and I were enjoying this. It was amazing to see our older brothers perform in front of such a big crowd. Me and her were cheering them on and singing to the lyrics.

Finally came the rapping part. Since Kai wasn't here, Sehun has to take his part. Sehun walked towards the front of the stage with Chanyeol. They walked with swag, smirking, and being all cool. Sehun was ready to rap Kai's part. He opened his mouth ready to say the lyrics...but someone beat him to it.

Through the speakers, you could here another voice rapping the lyrics. It caught Sehun by surprise. He glanced at Chanyeol who confused and surprised. The other members looked around in search of this person who stole Sehun's part.