Chapter 10: Hyun Hana

"Luhan, I have to go."

"No, you don't! You can stay! I don't care what my mom says. I love you and I'm not gonna let you go!"

Tears streamed down her face. Why must she leave? Doesn't she know that my mom is wrong?

"Goodbye, Luhan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did you leave?

SoRa's POV

It was an awkward night. After Luhan saw that girl, Hyun Hana, he's been quiet lately. Kimmy kept bothering him, trying to make him talk to her; but LuHan ignored her. After a while, she left probably feeling annoyed that LuHan wasn't paying attention to her.

During dinner, the members were discussing about tomorrow. Since it was their free day, most of them wanted to go out into the city. Others wanted to stay in the dorm and relax. While they were arranging tomorrow's plans, LuHan quietly went into his room without anyone noticing. I sighed and excused myself from the table. I went to LuHan's room and knocked on his door.

"Come in," he said.

I opened the door and walked in, seeing him lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a blank expression. He looked at me and then back at the ceiling. I grabbed a chair and sat next to his bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine," he responded.

I rolled my eyes. "Lies you tell."

He sighed. "Nothing is wrong."

"LuHan, tell me the truth. I'm your sister. You can tell me anything."

He laid quietly for a moment before sighing and sitting up in bed.

"That girl was my first love. And I STILL LOVE HER!" he exclaimed. "But...she...she doesn't love me back."

"How do you know? Have you asked her?" I questioned.

"Well, she didn't say she didn't love me, but she left me. She left me and never answered any of my calls, never texted back to my messages, and never saw me. She doesn't love me anymore. I just know it."

"You can't assume she doesn't love you, LuHan."

"I'm not assuming! I know it."

He seemed so defeated and heartbroken. I didn't like the look on his face. My poor older  brother was depressed because he assumed that Hyun Hana doesn't love him anymore. Nope, I'm not letting this happen to my brother. I will get an answer from Hyun Hana if she loves him or doesn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I snuck out of the dorm very early in the morning without permission. The EXO oppas are asleep and aren't going to wake up anytime soon. Today is their day off, and they're gonna get all the rest the want.

I walked down the sidewalk to the flower shop where Hyun Hana worked. EunAh walked beside me, yawning and complaining about how cold it is.

"Why do we have to walk to a flower shop at five o'clock in the morning?!" EunAh exclaimed.

"Sh!" I scolded. "It's not that far. We're almost there."

A few cars drove through the streets. The city was slowly waking up. People walked past us with warm coffees in their hands. It was cold. The winter breeze went through the city. I crossed my arms attempting to keep warm.

We arrived at the flower shop. EunAh and I looked through the window and saw no one. It wasn't open yet.

"SoRa, this place isn't even open!" EunAh yelled.

"It should be open already," I responded. "Where is she?"

"I'm right here," someone said.

I turned around and saw Hyun Hana.

"Mianhe, I woke up late," she spoke as she unlocked the door. She walked in setting her coffee on the counter and opened the store lights. "What are you two girls doing here so early?"

"I came to ask you something, Hyun Hana," I answered as I walked into the store.

She looked surprised when I mentioned her full name. "How do you know me?"

"My brother, LuHan, knows you."

"Wait a minute, you're that girl from last night. No wonder you look so familiar." She took off her coat, setting it beside her bag. "What is your name? I didn't know LuHan had a little sister."

"I'm Lu SoRa. And this is Byun EunAh."

"Nice to meet you both." She smiled as she shook our hands.

"Hana, do you like LuHan."

Her smile dropped. She looked towards the ground avoiding my eye contact. She stood silently.

"Hana," I said.

She looked up straight into my eyes. She replied, "I do."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm back! Sorry for not updating for a long time! But I will try to update once a week. Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter! Next chapter is coming soon! Thanks for reading! :)