ARTL<< •|•Chapter Three•|•I'm Freaking Hungry, Bro.....and maybe a Kiss

!!¡¡STILL EDITING¡¡!!
_________________________
Following Mr. Huckleberry was and easy thing to comprehend. The hard part was accepting the fact that I'm sleeping over at Trevor's house after such an awkward moment with him just four hours ago. We almost kissed. Not something I would do but exhaustion got the better of me at that time....

Or not.

Could anything go wrong from this? I hope not. The last two nights laying with him felt right but tonight, I'm keeping my distance. As soon as I've parked and woke the beautiful boy, I grabbed my things and I went straight to Chloe. Cobi saw the look in my eyes and left to talk to Andrew as we are walking like zombies into the mansion of Huckleberry.

"You what?" Hisses Chloe in a low voice as we change in the spare bedroom. We told Mr. Huckleberry it was fine for us to share one. Brooklyn wanted her own-brat-and so Sandy is laying alone next to our room. The boys are just three doors down. Well, Trevor is across from us which isn't comforting me or my hormones. I wanted to get far from him. Guess not. "I can't believe you, Theresa Jane Johnson!" She hisses once more, a bit louder. I cover her mouth, glaring deeply into her eyes. "Sorry," she says through my hand.

Pulling away my hand, I grab my hair and place it in a nice crazed bun-like Chloe's-and I pull off my socks and crawl into bed, I'm freezing. Chloe drops the conversation after I began to pretend I was asleep. She began to snore-loudly-and I can't help but stay up in bed. For some reason the night at the hotel comes into my mind then in the truck and then tonight.....

I defiantly don't want to fall asleep to the thoughts of Trevor but before I know it, I'm out like a light, dreaming of those perfect lips.

Whoa is me.....whoa indeed.

The shower I took this morning was long, hot, and well needed. Chloe has now taken over the bathroom. Mr. Huckleberry wants us freshened up for brunch. It's with our families this fine Monday morning. The clock struck seven in the morning as soon the knocking on our door presumed to rise in my ears. Chloe shook me awake and made me open the door-lazy-and there stood Trevor.

For the longest moment-which felt like an hour-we blankly stared at each other. Shrugging it off, I give a smile and ask what was up. There and then he began to explain how his Dad just ordered some clothes for us girls and then boys for brunch. Now I'm looking in a body length mirror. A mid knee length pink flower skirt-black-with a mint green tank top and a jean vest. Chloe curled my hair and did my makeup. She'll be a makeup artist and hair stylist one day. Watch, she'll be working with movie stars. Enough with dreaming.

Chloe walks out of the bathroom red hair in the cutest sixties hair style with a knee length baby blue dress. The sleeves reach her elbows with white at the brim and of the neck also. She also did amazing on her make-duh! I smile at her and she pulls out her phone with a charming kitty case on it. We charged our electronics last night-thank goodness-now Chloe can't wait to take a few pics and post them on her Instagram.

Because I love Chloe ever so dearly I allow to take a pic or two of her amazing work than I do so for her. She posts them on her personal page then her 'Beauty Locks w/ Lipgloss' blog. It's pretty popular, all the girls in our school follow it and give great tips on how they'd love for Chloe to do their hair for the prom.

Prom isn't something I want to focus on right now though, right now I must figure out a way for Trevor and I to untangle this awkwardness between us. We haven't even said a word and our parents are here. My Mom just text me that she probably will be late which makes me feel uncomfortable, after all, I'm a guest already having to explain my Mom will not even show. Just grand.