Cp9:Tf

The next morning i woke up smelling feet. like wtf, i slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by all darkness. i soon realized i had a damn cover over my head that whole time. i removed that cover only to see a slumped James.

oh shit, i thought to my self jumping up off the bed as fast as i could i started to shake him hella hard.

"James"i yelled whispered "Jammmeesssss"

"James get yo motherfucking ass up" slapping him wid a binder dat was on his side table

"IM UP" he yelled and almost jumped out his skin.

i threw a pair of pants at him and i slipped my cloths back on "Take me home"

he scratched his neck for a lil and made a uneasy face. "Never speak of this again"

"Ight bet" he said as he pulled out his car keys and walked down stairs leaving me behind.

--❤3❤3--

I was sitting up in my room starring at the wall. Never did i think i would have sex wid a nigga.

Ion even remember if we used a rubber. I honestly hope we did I pulled out my phone. And was going through my contacts i saw scars name. And i automatically new she put it in there the night of that party.

So i called her up. "Hello," her voice went through the phone and i froze up. What the hell was i finna say to her i thought to myself. "Hello?" she called out again and i knew i had to say somthing.

"Yeah hello,

"Oh you"

"Yeah. Me "

"So how can i help u princess?"

I sat there for a little and thought to myself. "You wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?"

It took her around 29seconds to reply but i was more then pleased with her answer even though i don't know what I'm doing.

"Sure why not, but ill call u tomorrow ok?"

"I sat there i didn't know what to do honestly knowing I've been ignoring her and being a complete bitch for the longest so i just hung up.

Ok hey guys its me its been long here's your short update tho and yeah go read de'jas story i just wrote another chapter and yeah I LOVE YALL.