chapter 14: Pregnancy

I was in the car when I got a call
From scar I was hesitant to answer but i did anyway.

"Hello?"
She didn't say anything for a second I had to check my screen and make sure she didn't hang up.

"Um hi"

"Scar if ur calling to be a asshole we can end this conversation right here"

"No I'm not... I'm calling to say that I'm sorry and that I wanna make things right again"

Oh please I thought to my self I could feel James staring holes into me so I turnt to him. And before I could say anything he threw my phone out the window.

Clinching his jaw "I'll get you a knew one" he said as if he was pissed off.

"A NEW ONE NIGGA YOU GONE GET ME. A NEW CONTRACT TO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WID YOU?"

"YOU DONT PAY MY DAMN BILLS GONE HAVE THE Nerve TO THROW MY SHIT OUT THE WINDOW"

He looked at me before he smirked "wanna go out there with it?"

I said nothing

He smiled at me "thats what I thought"

------

It had been about a hour since James picked me up and we were just now coming to a stop.

I looked at a sign on this huge hospital

st Ives. Medical facilities

"What are we doing here I asked"

"Your mom said u might be pregnant I was the one at your door.... I had been sitting there and Listening..."

This nigga must be crazy who tf does shit like dat that's that stalker shit right there....

"Umm ok . Did u hear.... All of it?"

He scratched his neck before answering.
"Yeah sorry for eas dropping"

"Umm yeah." out of the weirdness

I walked into the huge hospital and checked in.

--------++++----_------

We had did the test and now we were just waiting for the results I was sitting in. A white gown and I had nothing underneath.

The lady had walked in and looked at James but in  a flirty way.

No this bitch did not...

I growled like a dog.
They both looked at me weird.

"Ok...hunny we took a biopsy and as well as the test and the results came back positive.."

"Your going to be a mother."

Before I could stop my self I cried I cried so dang hard my life is over.

James came over and hugged me

"Can we take a DNA test" he asked

No the fuck he did not

"Bitch a DNA test" I said  I got up and punched him in the face walking out the door

When I walked out the door I went to the front desk.

"Do you mind if I make a call?"

"Go right ahead hunny" the lady at this front desk was really pretty she had brown hair glasses and she was dark skin .

I grabbed the phone and I called up scar.

"Hey can you please come and get me I'm at st. Ives medical facilities" I could feel James behind me.

"Yeah I'm on my way sky."

I hung up and walked right past him.