cp.6

Know this bitch didn't. My face had fallen completely,I was lit 3minutes ago until I found out who the hell I was grinding on.

I pushed her as far away as I could I was not at most going to grind on this female.

I walked over to the little table with drinks on it and grabbed two shots chugging them down quick as ever. Feeling a we bit buzzed I wanted to play a beer game, as confident as I was I was about t get drunk.

Walking over to a table with at least a group of people "Aye who tryna play me in beer pong?" The music was hella loud so I had to yell whatsoever

"I'll play you mami," one of the taller dudes who stood at at least 6'3 got on the other side of the table he watched me as I set up the cups. His friend I think we're all staring us down.

"You ready for this?"
"Of course I'm ready"
"Ight bet"
Throwing one of the ping pong balls into the cup quick as ever not missing at all I smirked a little my bones getting a little intense.
"Drink up pretty boi" he looked disappointed as he drunk his cup of beer.

"Come-on Antonio you got this" a much shorter girl who was in the group cheered him on clapping and whistling.

Antonio swiftly tossed the ball into the cup and made it feeling happy I drunk the cup and that was my night.

--❤❤3❤3--

It was now closer to the end and there she was again to ruin my night. And I'm half way drunk so I meannnn.

She was near the door and I was walking towards her hella fast. Walking up to her I poked her in her side. Yup

I Sky Marie Wilson poked her. "Youuu, youuu youu" I was now acting extremely childish it was funny actually pouting at her I leaned on her

"Umm, what the hell" she stared down at me like I was some kind of emerald.

I traced my finger down her jaw bone "papiii, what is your name actually" I looked dumb founded asf 😂

"Scar, ish scar" she looked into my hazel eyes "oohhh scar you wanna fuckkk?" I giggled as I started kissing down her cheek bones. I bet we looked like something out of a porn-no.

She just watched me. Not daring to say anything she just...watched. But before long I was slumped leaning on her ass. Tomorrow for sure my head would kill me if I dnt kill myself.

MK SO HEY U GUYS THIS IS WRITTEN WITH MY TABLET SO IDK IF IT LOOKS OK OR NOT BUT YEAHH I JUST WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT I COULD DONE IN THIS WRITING. 💕💕😍😍❤❤

SO I CAME UP WITH THIS CHAPTER

Love u all