Cp.4 Whats good?

As soon as i walked into my first period class all eyes were on me, i gave em kinda all a stank look getting a lot of weird looks kinda. i thought i heard this female call me a bitch buh i couldn't tell so i put it past me.

I looked out in the class and saw her, We went to her house yesterday, I didn't get her name but i bet she thinks imma creep. Oh well

I took a seat near the middle as far away from her as i could, just to avoid her gaze.

"Ahh, a new student" and it begins i thought to my self

___♥♥__ 

"james would shut up about it already?" i was beginning to get frustrated he keeps talking about when i beat him like 4 times. we were in the lunch room at the moment and i only had 2 more periods before school's out so yeah.

i had met two of his friends i don't remember there names though buh they were pretty i guess.

"But sky bruh you beat ME, me of all the people in the world"

"She must be great then"One of his friends chuckled a little i slightly blush for the first time 

i could feel the heat on my cheeks. DINGGGG

There was the bell and it was time for me to get to my encore classes "Hey you guys ill talk to you later don't wanna be late to my encore class"

i was walking to spanish but i bumped into someones Hard chest. "Hey watch it" right then and there i knew that voice it was her.

i got up and picked my phone up

"Ohh you" she stared at me a little dazed 

"Umm yeah me." 

"Here let me help you" she grabbed my arm out of the blue

"Uhh watch it im good, ill be careful next time" i rushed off to spanish class with her staring at my back. her eyes were burning into my back i could all most feel it. 

Ok so ik bout these short chapters

But you know im kinda busy with school and stuffs buh yeah 

Heres the update :D love u vote and comment follow mehhh :D