snapped

The picture above is alexias feral half human form, below is the feral fox form.

Alex pov We were back at the mukamis mansion, I was leaning against the wall glaring at the adult man who was currently standing in the middle of the room

Alex pov
We were back at the mukamis mansion, I was leaning against the wall glaring at the adult man who was currently standing in the middle of the room.....Karl hienz... my red eyes glared as he spoke (I had shifted to my half fox form before entering the house) my tails and ears twitched constantly, showing my displeasure at seeing the man again. Tha last time I saw him was when my father came to the mansion to talk about "supernatural" issues. That's when I met ruki and the others, I stiffened when he looked at me when he smiled I growled audibly, showing my fangs.
"Now now no need to get fiesty"
He said with a smirk, I narrowed my eyes and growled again.
"Oh really? Tell me why isn't a good time to be PISSED, last time I had to be in your presence my father practically abandoned me afterwards, then he suddenly he decides to send away...."
I flexed my hands and my nails immediately grew in to claws, my eyes glowed red and my fangs elongated, my ears were pinned to the back of my head I growled again. Karl looked at me and smiled one more time and his smirk grew.
"Careful, you wouldn't want to go feral now would you?"
I sucked in a breath. by going feral he ment snapping, turning into a monster that fed off of primal needs not thought or reason, I had seen a few foxes and other yokai, or oni (demons) turn feral, and let me tell you it was not pretty, I was dragged out of my thoughts by Karls laughter. I glared at him even harder as he spoke.
"I originally came here to talk with the boys, but now that your here I'll talk with you instead...I had a run in with your father recently, he told me about your recent...developments. I've heard you claimed a full fox form...I never thought that a half-breed could ever acomplish such a feet...."
I snarled and took a threatening step towards him, but was stopped by ruki and the others, I knew they held Karl in high regards but still....it surprised me. Karl laughed and spoke again.
"Such a shame your father had to stoop so low as to mate a human woman, and a weak one at that, she wasn't even strong enough to stay alive during child birth, she was a pathetic mortal, and you....you are just like her...weak, you keep trying to find strong demons, monsters to feed your power...."
I covers my ears and whispered my reply.
"No that's not true stop..."
"You even tried to get to me..."
"No your lying.."
"Am i? Now your going after my sons?"
"No thier my friends"
"Ha don't lie all you want is power, your a weak demon and on top of that................your a mistake a accident you were never supposed to come in to this world....hahahahahahahahahah"
I froze. All I could do was scream, I felt my power well up, but this time it wasn't my normal power, this felt darker, more evil... I felt my conscience being pushed to the back of my head and another being coming up taking over I could still see but I had no control over my body, the power gathered visably befor exploding knocking everyone over..
No one's pov
Everyone was knocked over all except karl, when they got up the alexia who stood before them was like a completely different person, her Hair was long and straight, her eyes were still red but now they looked dead, her height had diminished and now she was the size of a 9 year old, but the power radiating off of her said "I'll kill you" her eyes looked at Karl in silent furry. He smiled and motioned for her to come at him, she swayed slightly, freezing for a second then suddenly shot forward clawed fingers reching out to strike him, just be for she made contact he dissapered, and reappeared on the landing of the second story, she looked at him and snarled, then for the first time since she snapped she spoke,
"You really think you can anger us and get away with it?"
Her voice sounded as if two people were talking, her and then a deeper more menacing voice. Then she was surrounded by black smoke again, but they could still see her some what, they watched in horror as her face elongated and her hands shrunk and her legs and arms became longer, fur sprouted out of her skin and before they knew it befor them stood a white nine tailed fox, but her eyes were red and filled with blood lust, her snout was red and the tips of her tails were red with blood she snarled and lept up breaking the banister, Karl tried to dodge again, but this time alexias paw caught him and threw him down. He groaned and the boys tried to interven but befor they could do anything she was on top of him snapping at his throat, he shoved her of and dissapered. It was silent for a moment, everyone was frozen suddenly Alex howled and snarled,
"You can't run from us hienz we will find you!"
She dissapered in a black mist and the boys were in shock....what was going to happen now?