model

Kou pov
As we watched Kitsune-chan run to the changing room I spoke to ruki, it's "hey ruki you noticed that to right.she shifted recently....and this time it was stronger" he nodded and said "we can talk to her later for now let her enjoy this, we all know how she is."we all nodded and smiled at how we knew this day would go. About five minutes later she walked out in a tight black dress that was technically sleeveless (it wrapped around her neck) and had red roses stiched in at the bottom wining it's way up to the top then her hair had a red rose hair piece holdong uo her inticatly braid bun "wow kitsunea-chan you look amazing" she looked at me and smiled happily "really you think so kou?....."we all nodded and her smile grew even more " it feels great to be back in modeling" she twirled around and then walked off when she was called I looked over at Yuma and he was staring at her,practically drooling "Yuma..........your an idiotic pervert you know that" he I said he looked at me out of the corner of his eye and frowned then stalked off I chuckled and shook my head I walked tward were kitsunea-chan went and found her surrounded by dozens of mortal boys all vying for her attention she noticed me instantly and called it "kou help!" I chuckled and walked over ti the mob and they immediately dispersed when I walked in to them. She sighed and looked at me with a smile and spoke up "thanks kou"i smiled nodded then watched as she went off to model and then when the the shoot was done she went back and changed when she came our I was taken by surprise that she had changed in to a kimono and her hair was up...."well kou may I stay at your place tonight I have a feeling the other is if I go back are going to kill me" "of corse"
And with that we turn off to a mansion in showed her to her room. She smiled at it for we hadn't touched a thing then turned, thanked us and closed the door.