*HI!!!!!

Alexia pov
I walked up to the door of the mansion i had just been dropped of at. I stared at it in awe and recalled what had happened the day before.
Flash back
"Alexia come here please"
"Yes father whats wrong?"
"Ill be leaving for work in America but you will be staying with a friend of mine,ok"
*but you cant leave*
"Yes father i understand"
"Good girl now go pack you will be leaving tomarrow".
End of flash back

I sighed and walked up to the door and knocked.... there was no answer. I tried again and the door opened on its own i stepped back and peered in to the darkness.
"Hello? Any one home?"
No one answered so o stepped un and looked for some one suddenly a the door closed and i was in complete darkness.
"Hello..... somebody here?"
I walked back ward but bumped in to some thing suddenly that thing spun me around and i looked up to she a red haired boy with a fedora probably around 17,18.
"Hello there neko-chan how can i help you?"
"Neko-chan who dose this guy think he is?"
I thought as i backed away he just followed and soon i found my self in a large living room with five other boys in it, i stoped Suddenly and fell on my butt.
"Ouch"
i hissed then i got back up and looked at the boys and said the first thing that came to mind.
"HI!!!!!!!!!"
*facepalm and sigh*
god im an idiot. They stared at me i shock as if i was an alien, i started to get uncomfortable when finally the black haired one with glasses cleared his throught "foureyes/tableware otaku" i thought immediately.
"I think we deserve to know who you are considering that your in our house"
I at him and sighed
"my name is alexia but I go by alex"
one of the boys started laughing looked and saw another redhead,
"your nick and is a boys name!God that's stupid"
He laughed,I glared at him then the black haired boy cleared his throught,
"Now that we know your name we should introduce ourselves,my name is reji ,the blonde deadbeat is shu,then there's ayato kanato and liato finally there's Subaru"
"Nice to meat you all" I replied
"Out of curiosity neko-chan how old are you" said the boy with the fedora I now know him as liato
"I'm 10 replied bored
"And I'm guessing you all in high school,shu your about 19 reji your the same ayato kanato and liato I would guess your about 16 or17 and Subaru I would put you at16..... am I right?"
They all looked surprised that I could guess age that easily and get it right
"Now I should probably be leaving I think I got the wrong house"
I got up and turned to leave when Blondie (that's my nick name for him) spoke up
" that man must have sent you"
"Shu did you know about this?" Reji asked
"Maybe"
"Don't maybe us" kanato snapped
"That man called me the other day saying we were getting a guest and she's not a bride......."then he said something I didn't hear but the others caught it because the all smiled sadisticly I got up and tried to walk back to the door
"Yeah I must have gotten the wrong house so I'm gonna leave,ouch!"
I looked down and saw that when I felt I must have cut my ankle, I heard a gasp and looked up and saw their eyes were glowing,slowly they open ed their mouths and I saw fangs.
"Oh my god your vampires"
I said they smiled and reji spoke up
"Mortals are so naive they can't even see what they get them selves into until it's to late"
They all smirked when I put my head down my bangs shadowing my eyes then the heard me chuckle and then I burst out laughing they all looked at me with shocked looks on their faces
"Oh my you say I'm naive but In reality it's you that is naive you always asume that we mortals don't know when we get in bad situations but I can tell you that I knew from the beginning you weren't human I just decided to play along but if you really knew who I was and what I can do even you immortals would be scared"
Then I got up and stood there smirking then I told them I would live here but that I wasn't just a normal 10 year old so they should watch their back then I went upstairs to find my room.
This will be fun