surprise

No ones pov
Ayato stood out side alexias door deviating wether or not he really wanted to knock, the last confentation he had with her ended with him thrown out a window, je sighe and gathered up his courage,knock knock, "who the hell is it" a voice called out.... he froze it sounded like alexia but much older, then he threw the door open and looked around the room, there at the desk was a young girl who looked around 17 or 18 learning back in the chair so only two legs were on the ground, she rocked back and forth staring at him as he regestered who she was, she was clad in all black her hair up in a messy bun."who are you? " He asked she klaughed , "god your an idiot, can't you tell it's me, alexia you should be able to tell it's me by the sent of blood." He breathed and a realized she was right her blood smelled like alexs he sighed in defeat, "well now your probably wondering why I look like an 18 year old so I'm going to tell all of you guys my little so called secret I have meet me downstairs in five" she said then headed in to the bathroom.. a few minute later she was sitting on the couch chin resting on her intr trained hands smiling as the boys sat down. "Now i know you most likely all suspect what i am and i am sure all of you are wrong..." she pauses and glared at shu then continued " this is what i truely look like at lest in human form, you see i am a kitsune a fox demon or at lest half of me is, there do i grow mentally and physically faster then humans, i decided to take a younger form till i fully gauged each of you and your strength and weaknesses........" she was cut off by her phone ringing,she looked at it and sighed "seriously not now" she muttered to her self and answered the phone " hey whats up?......... no my dad sent me a way,the idiot.......... where do you think genius. Yes im at thier pla.... no he didnt think you guys would be nice...heh i know.... let me guess a model skipped out and you need a replacement quick.................yeah I'm on my way say hi to ruki and the others ok?... thanks see you soon kou" she sighed and stared at her phone unaware all of the brothers were glaring at her back, when she turned reji spoke "who was that on the phone alexia?" She smirked seeing thier expressions " I believe you already know them,the mukamis, I meet them about 3 years ago when my father meet with yours, I also know them due to a small job I did as a model a while back." She said with a slight chuckle. "Now I'm off I am needed at a modeling shoot..... bye" then she waltzed out before any of them could protest.
~~~~~~25 min later at the shoot~~~~~~
"Kitsune-chan iv missed you sooooooooo much!!!!!" Sreamed a blonde boy " h-hey kou I've missed you too, now please let go I can't breath" "oops" three other boys walked up "Alexia it's nice to see you again" a said the boy with the Web chocker"you as well ruki, it's been to long" " hey kuro how are you" the giant of a boy asked " I'm fine Yuma .......AND DON'T CALL ME KURO!!!!" " HI....alex....I've missed.....you" " hey azurza how are you have you tried to not cut as much" the boy nodded and she smiled and " not to ruin the moment Kitsune-chan but we need you to get ready"kou said alex nodded and walked over to the changing rooms " hey ruki you noticed to right, the change in her sent..... she's shifted recently, and this time it's more promenent" "Yes I noticed it as well, we should ask her later, for now let her enjoy this we all know her and modling" all the boys smirked knowing full well how this day would go.