Chapter 5: The talk

In Wanda's room she paced around her room thinking of what they will do to her. What if they kick her out? What if they try to take away her powers? What if they kill her?

"Wanda,"Natasha voice startles her.

"Yes,"Wanda turned around to see the red head.

"Are you ok,"Black Widow asked.

"im ok,"Wanda whispers looking down.

"Wanda tell the truth I know a liar when I see one."

Wanda didn't say a word.

"Wanda its going-"

"DONT!"

"Wanda."

"It's not going to be ok look at me I can't control this there is something wrong with me. Without Pietro I'm....empty."

"Wanda you are not empty and I'll help you control your powers. I know I don't understand but you need to let someone help."

Wanda sits on her bed and looks down, "I need to rest, im going to take a nap."

"Ok. We are all here you know," Natasha leaves the room while Wanda falls back on her bed starring at the ceiling before closing her eyes.

~dream~

Wanda ran through the city, her lungs burning from trying to suck in more air, but she couldn't stop. Not until she got to him. The ground exploded around her as she quickly took out the few robots in her way. She heard the plane overhead and tried to make her legs move faster but it was no use. There he was, not more than twenty feet in front of her, standing right in the path of the flying bullets. She knew she wouldn't make it, she never made it. But still, she pushed herself to move faster, and seconds later there he stood, riddled with bullets.

"Wanda..." Pietro said, fatally wounded. He then crashed to the ground. Wanda saw him and said, "Pietro!" She then ran to him and cradled his dying body. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes.

"You'll be okay Pietro... you'll be okay..." She said, hugging him.
Pietro coughed, "Wanda... why?"

Wanda widened her eyes, "Pietro?"

"Why... why didn't you save me," Pietro's words rang in Wanda's ears as Pietro took his last breath and died.

Ultron then appeared, "Aww... how sad. Your brother died in your arms and for nothing."
Wanda then put down Pietro's body and tried to attack Ultron with her psychic blasts, only for him to reappear behind her and blast her with his laser beams.

"You really should've considered your options more before siding with the Avengers. I mean... I would've made things easier for you two," Ultron said, before grabbing Pietro, and used his laser beams to attack him.
Wanda then got up, and looking at Ultron in shock, screamed, "Stop it! Please!" She then looked at Pietro's writhing body, and saw him looking at her in pain, and heard him scream, "WANDA! HELP ME! AHHHHH!"

She then reached out her right arm as tears began spilling," Please... Pietro... Pietro..."

~real~

"PIETRO," She then woke up. Seeing her surroundings - it was morning - she then placed her hands on her face, and cried.
Wanda jolted awake, tears streaming down her face, and her room in complete disarray from her subconscious powers taking control while she slept. Closing her eyes, she took a few deep breathes before untangling her legs from the sheets and walking towards her bathroom. Her nightmares were becoming more frequent and she didn't know how to cope with them anymore. If anything they should have been showing up less as time went on, but for some reason they were just getting worse. A faint knock sounded at her door, instantly putting Wanda on guard. Making her way slowly to the door, she let her powers flow through her until she was like a live wire, then used them to open the door while she stayed on the other side of the room. The entryway was empty and the hallway still dark as Wanda walked over to peek out.