Chapter 1: Drunk

I'm going to tell you a story about a witch named Wanda Maximoff and an Android named Vision. It all started two months after the war against the metal men.

Wanda sat in a bar sipping on her third beer getting drunk. The reason she was there was because of Pietro,she still missed him. Every Friday she would come here,get drunk,and then go home.

"Hey girl what up,"A dude came to her.

"Go away,"She told him.

"My name is Damon, I love your accent,"He continued to talk.

"Thank you now can you go away...Damon."

"Hey two tequilas for me and the lady,"Damon told the bar tender.

"I don't need a tequila I already have a beer and im keeping it."

"Oh come on girl have one."

"No and stop calling me that! I am not a girl, I am a lady. Also I already know your moves."

"Oh really tell me."

"You get me a tequila, I look away, you put a ruffie in my drink, I drink it, I get dizzy, you take me to a hotel, have your way with me, leave the next day, I wake up, and maybe if your just as a jackass I think you are you wouldn't use protection, I would get pregnant, maybe abort it or maybe not. Am I right or wrong,"Wanda asked reading his mind seeing he wants to get her in bed.

"Your wrong."

"Oh really tell me."

"Your bitch you know that."

"A girl, a bitch, a witch I've been called worse try harder,"Wanda juges the rest of her drink and stands up and looked at the shocked Damon."What didn't see that coming?"

At that moment she actually felt better but again sad that phrase reminded her of her brother who died in the war against Ultron.

Location:Avengers facility;upstate NY

Wanda walked into the facility quietly and slowly making sure she didn't wake anyone and no one saw her.

"Miss Maximoff?"

Wanda whirled, taken by complete surprise at the sound of the quiet, gentle voice behind her. She found herself facing the Vision, who floated before her, hands clasped behind his back. His cloak billowed slightly in the night breeze, giving him a regal appearance. He studied her with his blue eyes that were full of concern.

"I was out,"she started to walk away hoping Vision wont ask any questions. But he did.

"Out where,"he asked coming in front of her.

"Outside um I was walking I just needed some air,"She lied.

"Oh OK well goodnight Ms.Maximoff,"Vision says walking to the kitchen. Wanda walked up the stairs to her room,it was clean. Last time she checked it was dirty maybe Vision cleaned it for her,she would have to thank him tomorrow. Wanda went to her closet and changed into her night clothes, then laid down and went to sleep.