Petal's: 9

(rough draft)

Uhhh i literally hate studies so much!!! when are they going to understand that my little brain cant  handle  so much pressure......

Sorry for bragging about my boring life guys (which never gonna end.)  but i hope some of you do understand what i am going through right now......

Anyway here you are to read the chapter and not to read about my study loaded life so i suggest you read the chapter but let me give a little tiny bit of a warning :

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT,EMOTIONAL (idk about you), KIND OF A CHAPTER ON WHICH YOU WILL MIGHT WANT TO KILL ME BECAUSE I HAD HOLD YOU FOR SO LONG for 'this'.....SO SORRY FOR THAT TOO.

P.S-BUT I STILL LOVE CLIFFHANGER EVEN IF I SAY I DON'T LIKE THEM .....(but my evil mind do like them a lot!!)

How is the new  cover??? (please do me same favor and answer this!) it motivates me to write! 

AND

this will be the last part .....part 4

__________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP-

"what? what I don't understand?" if she was not angry before then now it was started to build inside her because of his not so straight answers.

"Everything..." he whisper again but now looking in her eyes deeply.

"Hell I don't understand!"she yell taking one step closer to his direction.

"I never gave a thought if you understand or not before telling you about my mother, before telling you about my emotions because I knew that you will understand every word I say.

As a friend you supported me, you were there for me when I cried. just like that zayn, I wanted to be there for you to understand what is wrong with you ..... then why the hell you think that I wont understand?"

She was beyond angry.

She never wanted to push him to answer her but there was no other way to get the answers from him without being emotional.....

***

CONTINUE-

"Selena its nothing like that " he whisper again trying to convince her but he knew her better within this few days that she is not the girl who will let this slip easily when what all he did to scare her to death.

"Then what is it zayn? because till today I was just scared of your actions but now I'm worried too and about you too" taking two more steps towards him she stated the fact after seeing that he will not going to tell her even if she pull her emotional card on him.

Now she was standing only a step away from him without being scared. The thought of being scared of zayn had long-lost from her mind but only thought was stay there in her head was, she needed the answers to her questions and nothing else.

Taking the last step towards him closing the one step distance they had in between.

He was watching her as she stood in front of him, looking as deeply as possible into his eye to find the answers.

It was like she can clearly see his soul......

She carefully without flinching away this time put her right hand genteelly on his cheek, the moment her hand-made a contact with his cheek a thousand volts of electricity run through his body , his heart rate increased but he didn't show it on his face instead he lean into her touch closing his eyes , gaining all the comfort he could get from simple touch.