Petal's :7

I am so damn happy!

did i ever told you that you are the best readers i could ever ask for? 

NO?

then here it is,

"YOU ARE  THE BEST READERS I COULD EVER ASK FOR!!!"

thanks for reading this book.

we had reached 400 reads , and that's why i am updating.

(this might my last update before my college starts next week, other updates will take long. but i will try my best to update all my books whenever i get time!)

here is another short chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

That day when she reached home walking, she cried herself to sleep.

but thoughts never left her mind.

She had never seen someone so angry that, they even forget that they are hurting the people around them.

"He was never like this" she had told herself several times.

it's not even a month but she had started trusting him, started knowing him better .

At-least that's what she thought, but now she was thinking about it again

Did she really know him that well from the start?

it's not like he had lashed out on her every other day to know that he will be like this when it get's to his anger.

But why was he angry?

"It was not him"

Debating her own thoughts was keep waking her up from her sleep.

***

When the first day she meet him, not actually meet him but when he stalked her in the hallway after their first meet in the class and cried on his shoulder. she knew that he was something different.

Come on !! why would any stranger could lend their shoulder for you to cry on, or say sweet words to you while you cry on his chest like your life depends on his support, his soothing words............on him.

She felt about him just like this,in her eyes he was the person with a kind heart and words.

***

But when they really started hanging out with each other . that's when the people started noticing. She never had an idea as she was not friend with anyone for that matter.

But then she started noticing it .

The way some of the students stared at her , the way they whisper around her ,the way they stays away from her.......... its like they have something in their mind ,which they want to tell her but can't tell.....or don't want to tell

But it was Lillian , who really tried to open up to her, she was in her math class who just like zayn sit beside her in the class.

She was the first one to tell her about the odd whispers and stares...........and also about zayn.

What Lillian told her was unbelievable for her to process.

Lillian told her the cause about the whispers and the stare is nothing but her being with zayn.