Petal's :6

unexpected chapter!

(not edited)

Part-1

The days are passing by , the more time he spends with her the more his hearts beat for her.

He was falling hard for her .......

Her talks, her smile, the way her hand works on the sketches, the way her eyes lit up at the site of his, the way her hand finds their way around his sort of built torso, the way everyday day she hugs him,

The way she tells him every minor details in her work...........

He was not only falling hard for her , it was beyond that.........

And he knows it somewhere in his heart.

But there was this fear in his heart,

He was falling for a girl, at first who was complete stranger to him , 'a girl with a bunch of questions'.

What if she say no, when he tells her about his feelings towards her?

What if she find about his one of the secret?

Sure it was way to early ,

Heck! it's not even a month but he is falling for her,having feeling about her......

He was worrying too much, but he did remembered what he had decided earlier,

Go with the flow....

***

Today they both left the college early without spending their time in that quite hallway.

Apparently it was because of zayn!

He was acting little grumpy.

But if you ask any other person it was like she was chancing him from one place to another place!

She was following him.......for his own good or ..not

***

When in the art class Selena saw him, he was sketching something on his book very aggressively. When she tried to get the closer look at it he simply closed his book......may I add , a bit harshly.

The way he did that made her flinch a little, she had never faced something like this .

She sure doesn't have more friend back at home other than Aiden. who was her best friend/lover.

But he never had acted like this, they do fought a lot, yells at each other, may wrestle with each other but that never made her flinch but zayn's harshly closing his book made her do that too!

She was not ready to face what's in her plate today with this grumpy zayn!

***

At all cost he was avoiding her, even in the lecture he didn't even glanced at her the way he do everyday.

She knew it all long, but she avoided thinking that her eyes are playing tricks with her.

But today she was sure, that he did do it everyday , but not today.

She even tried to catching his attention calling his name several times, by dropping her eraser ,pencil's, pen's, sketch book too near his seat.

She even thought about falling down from her seat, but that would be too much embarrassment.