NewtxGally - Golden helping

Requested by Lucieuh  ☺️

--------
A new creature was sent up the maze for the first time. Food and supplies was sent up as normal - these time, it was a differet greenie; it was a new animal, that Gally helped up and it ran around, kicking and bucking, finally being free. And Newt looked at pregnant boyfriend (yes, Gally is pregnant, and a couple with Newt), smiling. They saw a note from WCKD for Gally and Newt.

Dear Newt and Gally, Here is our gift for you two, as a congrats for your awaiting miracle

Here is our gift for you two, as a congrats for your awaiting miracle. This young, tamed colt can also help you out of the maze, cause we trained him for it before sending him up :) and his name Golden Ticket, but short name is Golden, hope you like/love him!

From,
WCKD

Gally looked at Newt, who was just as surprised. They also saw running supplies for Golden, and the glade looked at Golden who came over to Gally, sniffing to his hand. "Hey greenie, cutie huh?" Golden neighed, and he saw the runner arrive home, and he ran up beside them, running with them back to Gally and Newt, who put his black WCKD halter on, and let him explore around. Gally and Newt kissed, and everyone looked around, laughing as Golden made fun with the glade, and pushed Thomas for fun, and ran off as Thomas ran after him, laughing.

~ 9 months later ~

As Golden galloped through the maze with Minho and Thomas, he stopped galloping, standing there, feeling something. Then it hit the young colt; Gally was in labour! The two boys ran back to him, and Thomas pet his neck, looking worried at Minho, "Golden, what's wrong? Why'd you stop?" He looked at Thomas, and neighed as Newt screamed after Golden. "Gally's labour? Oh shit! Go boy, go! We'll keep looking!"
Golden turned around, speeding off to the glade, neighing; his mane and tail flying in the air, dust flying after his hooves, and arriving to the glade, he jumped over the fence that Gally had build so he couldn't run off if he wasn't supposed to go into the maze some days.

He reared, and Zart untacking his running supplies off, taking his leadrope, quickly leading him down to Jeff, Gally and Newt, and let go, walking out, closing the door to the hammock/stable for Golden. Golden walked over, and layed beside Gally who was crying from the pain of labour, pushing again for the 5th time while waiting for Golden. "He's okay, boy, he's okay." Golden looked with sad eyes on Gally, who smiled a pained smile to him, holding Newt's hand and Golden's leadrope.

~ 2 hours later ~

A cry was heard, and there was Newt's and Gally's baby, cutting the cord and wrapping the baby into a blanket, Jeff sent Golden after a bottle of milk for the newborn. Golden nodded, and Jeff unclicked his leadrope, and jumping up the stairs, Golden trotted to Frypan and neighing, asking for a bottle of milk. Golden got it, was petted by Frypan, "You're such an amazing creature and friend, Golden. It unbelieveable." Golden smiled with the bottle in his mouth, he trotted back to Gally and Newt, giving them the bottle. "Thank you, so so much boy," Gally petted him, Jeff stiching him up, and Jeff said, along with Newt, "I think we can thank WCKD for this gift, can't we babe?" Newt looked at Gally, and Gally smiled and nodded, "We can indeed."