NewtxMinho - Running stop?

Have added Minho into the book! Our Minho baby!
-------------------
Take me high,
And I'll sing,
Oh you make everything okay,
Okay okay,
Okay okay okay.

"Go over to Jeff, and do yourself that favor and get checked up Minho.." Newt took his boyfriend's hand, pulling him softly away from the opening maze doors, Ben coming up and he ran with Thomas into the maze.

Minho looked after Ben and Thomas, "But... Newt, I'm fine..?" The last word that came past his lips, sounded more as a question, then a protest. Newt looked at Minho, raised eyebrows. "Oh really? Throwing up everyday, more than once, getting a litterally shuckish green face of lieing about your own health, is "I'm okay"?" Minho looked down, "Yes..." He whispered, barely so Newt could hear it.

Newt hugged Minho, and Gally came over, half mad at Newt and Minho. "Shouldn't you be running the maze with Thomas, Minho?" He looked harshly at Minho, who was crying silent tears, feeling like shit.

"Give him a shucking break, Gally! He's not feeling well, haven't you seen him throw up countless times this week, everyday?" Newt asked protecting his sick boyfriend, who felt safe in Newt's grip. Gally's face suddenly was written with realization, face expression and tone softening a tad. But not much more.

"Yeah, but sti-" "Give. Him. A. Break. Gally." Newt looked at Gally with "killer" eyes, and Gally sighed, walking away, not pissed, but annoyed. Shucking lovebirds.. Gally's only thought was, as he looked over his shoulder, Newt following Minho to Jeff, to the homestead.

He sighed, and started building on the house he was repairing. He didn't think about, what the symptoms for what.. Minho was.. Changed everything. Would change everything.

Not even Minho and Newt were prepared for the news, for Minho's "dicease".

"So.. Minho, what can I do for you?" Jeff smiled to the half sick boy on the hammock, Newt leaning against the wall. "I.. This whole weak, I've been throwing up countless times everyday, I get dizzy easily, and I can't keep any food in me..."
Jeff looked worried, Minho looked at Newt, glassy eyes, a tear slipping down his cheek. "Oh babe.. C'here." Newt hugged Minho closer, and Jeff went to talk to Clint about this, about what Minho told him. Minho sobbed quietly into Newt's neck, and Jeff walkef back into the room.

"We have a idea of what can be wrong with you, Minho.. But we need W.K.D.K to send some things, to see if our theory is real. We'll get Minho, only Minho, when the things arrive. Until then, Minho, you don't run into the maze, and search for a way out of this maze. You need rest, and see if you can eat just a little, okay?" Jeff explained to Minho, who nodded weakly, tears running slowly from his eyes.

Newt followed Minho outside, and told him to go over and ask Frypan for some soup. Minho walked over to Frypan, head hanging, Newt holding his running gear on his shoulder. Jeff stopped Newt, by grabbing his thin wrist into his hand. Newt turned around, "Keep a eye on him, Newt, he needs you more than anyone else right now." Newt nodded, feeling his heart break, by his lover being broken inside. "I promise, Jeff."

Newt layed Minho's running gear on his hammock, and jogged over to the place The Glade eats. He saw Frypan trying to to get Minho to eat some soup. "C'mon Minho.. Please.." Newt walked over to the two, putting a hand on Frypan's shoulder. "I'll take over, Fry, go do something else. I got Minho.

Frypan stood up, Newt taking over his seat. "I've -" Newt smiled sadly to him, "You tried, and that's more than enough. Thank you." Frypan smiled, and Newt turned his attention to Minho, who started crying into his hands. "Babe.. It's okay.." Newt knew why he didn't want to eat. He didn't want to the throw up.

"Babe.. Try, it probably won't go back up.." I hope... Newt thought, setting the spoon against Minho's shaking lips. Minho opened, with hestitation, and swallowed the spoonfull, and felt sick to his stomach. He ate a few more, before covering his mouth with his hand, running out to a bush, throwing up his guts, Newt rubbing his back, comforting the crying boy.

Jeff ran over to them, Clint following him. Jeff looked at Clint, Clint reading his eyes expression, I'm worried for Minho, Clint.. Clint shared the exact same look as Jeff, looking at the sobbing boy in Newt's arms, Gally looking from distance, his stomach knotting together with worry, which he tried to push aside.

Newt looked at Gally, who looked away. He sighed, and the box arrived. "Already..?" Jeff and Clint knew what arrived with the box, and ran over to it with Gally and the others. Gally passed on the things they needed, and Newt helped Minho stand up, still crying as he arms was locked around his neck. Jeff looked at Minho, "Minho.. Come with us, we need to see if our theory is true." Minho dried his tears, and walked with the med-jacks weakly, leaving Newt behind.

"Newt, I'm going into the maze with Thomas, so your in charge." Alby. Newt nodded, "Okay Alby.." Alby walked away, running over to Thomas, who ran into the maze with Alby in his heels. How could Newt even possibley make sure everything was going just fine, when all he could think was MinhoMinoMinho?

He sighed, and he walked over to his hammock, laying down, having none energy to do anything else, but lay and worry about his lover. You're in charge kept going through his dunking head, and Gally looked through his door. "Minho is.. He told me to get you, as we finally know what's wrong with him." Newt stood up weakly (but faster then ever), "Thank you, Gally." He walked over to Minho, a short, mysterious unknown stick inbetween his fingers.

"Newt.." Minho looked at him, a tear slipping, "This is gonna change everything. This changes all we've made, the runners' system is going to change the next 8 months... I'm pregnant. With our baby." Newt sat down beside Minho, taking his hand, interwining their fingers together, like glue. "It's gonna be okay, I promise." Minho looked at him, tears running down his face, landing in his lap. Newt carresed his cheek with his thump, and kissed him slowly.

That kiss, covinced Mino everything wad okay, as long as he had Newt beside him the whole time.