Taylor Problem

(Play music when I tell u 2 :3)

Tori's POV

.....It was Taylor.

"So, Tit...what you crying for?" he asks. tit is the nickname he gave me in year 9.

"Nothing! go away Taylor." I say back to him. he walks closer, every step his smirk growing bigger. I start to walk back but soon enough I'm greeted with the wall. Taylor laughs and keeps walking to me until I can feel his disgusting breath on my face.

"What!" I say in a shaky voice.

"Where to start...." he stares into my soul and I can feel him pushing his palms against my shoulders....but I cant see anything.....BOOM.... oh...I can now.

"Who's that boy? the one you were sat with?" he asks.

"Get. Off. Of. Me." I say. he lifts a hand off of my shoulder and slaps me....repeatedly, each slap getting harder.  I let the tears fall, I thought about Joe and Harley. I whispered to myself, what I wanted to hear.

"Joe...Joe....Joe" I whisper quiet enough so nobody could hear. the slapping stopped and I looked up at Taylor. he was pulling his fist up behind his head. I bit my lip and slivered out of his grasp. I ran to the door and flung it open, hitting Taylor in the face. he fell and I stared at him. I went just out of the door and composed myself before walking around the corner. I saw joe was on the phone and hid back around the corner.

"Yes Poke, ill figure it out later." he said. Who's 'Poke'?

I walked around the corner biting my lip. Ben points over to me to signal to Joe that I'm back. Joe turns around and smiles.

"I'm gunna have to call you later Poke....Bye" Joe puts his phone in his pocket and walks over to me. I hold one shoulder and smile at Joe. he smiles back, as he gets closer his smile fades....the slap marks. He scans my face.

"What happened?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I reply, trying to cover up what happened.

"Red handprint...Tear marks?"

"Oh, its nothing" I say and smile.

I don't want him to know about Taylor, it just seems like a bad idea. Joe looks at me and can tell I'm lying, he lets it slip. we got the penny boards and made our way to London bridge. on our way Joe slowed down and got off.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Your not telling me something, Tee. I know there's something. Please tell me." he begged. I looked at the floor and bit my lip to stop myself from crying. "Tee?" he says softly as he lifts my chin with his index finger. We look into each overs eyes. a tear slips out of my eye and I can feel my lip shaking. Joe gives me a smile full of pity and opens his arms signalling me to walk into them. I start to full on cry in joes arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you joe." I cry. he tightens his grip on me and places his chin on the top off my head.

"Its ok, I know its hard.. just tell me now?" he whispers. I nod and pull out of the hug. Joe places his hands on my cheeks and wipes away the tears. he nods, steps back. and holds my hands. I take a deep breath...

"Ok...so, after that boy came in the ice cream place, I recognised him.." I say. Joe looks like he already knows what I'm going to say next. "I went up to go to the bathroom because, I didn't want you two to meet..." I say. Joe looks angry, but not at me. "He, is one of my...main bullies... He followed me into the girls bathroom and asked me about you, I didn't tell him, so he slapped me repeatedl , getting...harder each time. until I felt him stop, I looked and he was about to punch me, I slivered out of his grip and ran to the door, it hit his face and he fell, then I came back out to you...." Joe looked happy that I told him.

"Hop on." he said. he turned around for me to hop up on his back. he gave me the penny boards and he started walking to London bridge with me on his back.

(start music)

(Joe sounds like Brad Kavanagh -the one singing in the music-)

Joe started singing Lego house. I rested my head on his shoulder as he sung.

"Thanks Joe" I whisper...