Helping Hand

Joe's POV
She opens her window and climbs in, she cringes at the loud noises from around the house and looks back at me. I mouth 'you got this GURL' and put up my pinky to represent our pinky promise from thirteen years ago. I walk back to my computer and sigh.
"Dude, what happened? Are you okay?" Zack asks.
"I'm fine.....Tee isn't." I sigh out.
"So let me get this straight...You have been friends with this girl since you were like four and something is happening to her, and you don't want to tell her about your YouTube channel?" Zack asked.
"Yeah....it hurts me knowing she's hurt." I say.
"You like her?" Zack asks. I sigh.
"I don't know....I think I do....but I'm not sure." I say. Zack swallow.
"Look Joe, I know you want to help her. I want to help too. Even though I don't know her..... In don't like seeing you like this." Zack said . I smirk. I want her to meet my friends, Zack is the best way to start out!
"Hmmmm... How about....I fly you to London?" I say.
"Well, that could work!" He says.
"I really am thankful for this Zack!" I say.
"It's fine dude. Now go have fun on your date!" He says. I giggle at the term 'date'
"Will do.....and it's not a date!" I say
"Mmmhmm sureeee." He teases.
"Would love to debate this but my 'date' has just opened her window. Bye Zack."
"Bye Joe." He says.
I shut down my computer and help Tori in the window, I pull her hand down the stairs. I toss her a penny board, grab mine and get my wallet.
"K! Let's go!" I say.
We open the door and start skating down the streets side by side. Did I mention it was 3am? But the streets were dead at this time, and for some reason the ice cream place is open. I look at Tori and smile she smiles back. I extend my hand and grab hers.
It was really nice. Skating at night with Tori. We always had fun.
"Wanna stop at London Bridge on the way back?" I ask.
"Uhm....s-sure" She says.
She looks like somethings wrong, making her upset, a tear slips out her eye. I squeeze her hand.
"I got you!" I say. She smiles and tightens her hand.
"Promise?" She whispers.
"Pinky promise." I whisper back.