Ice cream

Tori's POV
I listen to my parents shout at each over, Lexy, Layla and Harley as I get dressed. I want to run down there and get Harley. Harley is my younger brother, he's 10. Lexy and Layla are my two older sisters, there twins, there four years older that's me making them 21. I don't really know why they haven't left home yet, I hate it here! I would run away if it wasn't for Joe and Harley. I sigh. I go to my window and open it, I see Joe shut down his computer and go to his window. I climb over and go into his room. He grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs. He tosses me a penny board and gets his and his wallet.
"K! Let's go" he says, we leave the house and start skating.
It was 3AM, making the streets really peaceful. I treasured every moment I've ever had with Joe! There literally my world. I look at Joe and smile., he smiles back....Joe is my little remaining part of my world!
Joe grabs my hand and I smile at him.
"Wanna stop at London Bridge on the way back?" Joe asks.
"Uhm...s-sure." I say.
To be honest, I've been debating suicide from London Bridge lately,I hate living the life I'm living, I hate my family other that Harley! Joe is my only real friend. So I don't really se the point of living, I cause more people to be hurt while I'm alive than I would dead! A tear slips out. Joe squeezes my hand.
"I got you!" He says. I smile
"Promise?" I whisper, tears threatening to spill.
"Pinky promise!" He whispers back. I smile.

We continue skating and finally get to the ice cream shop.
"Hey Joe,Tori." Ben, the night worker, greeted us as we walked in. I'm not really...fond of Ben. I mean, he's a really nice guy and all...but I just don't understand him that well.
"Hey Ben." Joe says. I weakly smile at him and he smiles back.
"What do you guys want?" Ben asks after putting our boards behind the counter.
"We'll just get vanilla please." Joe says. I love being around Joe, he can almost always read me....almost always... Anyway! We walked over to the table in the corner after Ben gave us the ice cream. We sit down and I stab the ice cream violently.
"Clam Tee." Joe says and I stop. I sigh out realising that I lost control over myself for a second. I look up at Joe and he's looking at me.
"What was that about....earlier I mean?" He ask. I look down at the ice cream then back up at Joe.
"I just....feel like I'm a bad friend! I'm always getting in your way. I just..." I couldn't think of the right words to say.
"Just???" Joe asks.
"I-I can't do it anymore Joe! I can't keep doing this! I'm so worthless, ugly, fat! I deserve to be bullied! I deserve all this family...shit! Fuck all of that, I deserve to-to die! " I spit out not realising what I've just said.
"Tee...oh my gosh...come here!" Joe says standing up pulling me into a hug. I bite my lip trying to stop myself from crying.
"I'm sorry Joe! I'm so so sorry! I cause you so much trouble! I cause you pain! I hate myself! You're the only person that cares for me Joe...I'm so sorry!" I say into his chest.
"You don't cause me any trouble Tee! You don't cause me any pain! I care for you so god dang much! I would love to come to your school and set those douche bags on the right path! You don't need to be sorry." At this point I'm quietly sobbing into Joe.
We rock side to side for a few moments. I hear the door open and look 'round to see one of the main bullies, Taylor. I mentally roll my eyes and look at Joe.
"I'm gunna...go to the toilet." I say and Joe nods. As I'm walking there I see Taylor smirk at me and make his way towards me. I go into the toilet and sigh. I walk over to the sink and look at myself. Ugh! I'm suck a weird teen! Why can't I fucking fit in?! why do I have to be so different! My thought are interrupted by the door opening, I look to see who It is and immediately regret my life...