Reunited.

Cindy, Toy Freddy and Toy Chica worked on Mangle for six hours and finally, she was finished.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone except Foxy standing in front of me.
"Mangle!" Shouted Toy Chica and Cindy, hugging me.
"I'm sorry Mangle." Toy Freddy said.
"Hey, it's alright." I smiled.
It felt so amazing to actually get on with the other toys.
"Where's Foxy?" I asked.
"Oh, later on we're surprising him. You're the surprise!" Toy Bonnie explained, helping me down from the counter.
Then, suddenly I realised. I was fixed! I gasped.
"Y-you fixed me as well?" I asked, choking up.
"Yeah." Toy Freddy sniffed. "To say sorry."
"Thank you!" I grinned, hugging him.
Toy Freddy looked a bit taken aback but he shyly wrapped his arms around me and said your welcome.
"Now it's nearly time to see Foxy. Go get ready." Toy Bonnie grinned.
So I got ready and then when the clock struck quarter to nine, we all rushed to Parts/Service. Bonnie and Freddy had decorated it so it looked nice and bright. I guess they were feeling better because they're fixed too. Chica kept giving me funny looks and left the party before Foxy came.
When Foxy opened the door, I hid behind Toy Chica.
"Hi Foxy!" Everyone said, happily.
"Why are ye all happy?" Foxy snapped.
"BECAUSE I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!" I cheered, leaping towards him.
"Mangle! Oh lassie, I thought I'd lost you..." Foxy gasped.
I threw my arms round my boyfriend and sighed.
"I thought I'd never see you again. I love you Foxy, you're my hero." I beamed.
Foxy picked me up. "I love ye too my princess." He smiled.
"Look Foxy, I'm fixed! I can be a proper girlfriend now." I blurted out excitedly.
"Mangle, lass, ye know I still loved ye when ye were broken. I love ye just the way ye are! But...you do look beautiful now lassie." Foxy explained.
I kissed him and he kissed me back.

Foxy and me were eating pizza in Pirate Cove.
"Do you love me?"I asked.
"What kind of a question is that? Of course I do!!" Foxy laughed, kissing me on the head.
"How much?" I  smiled.
"More than anything!!"
Then, Chica opened the curtains.
"Hi Foxy!!" She said, all flirty-like.

The End.

Hey guys! It's me, Mangle104. If you've read my 'Foxy X Mangle Mangled Love' book then you'll recognise the ending coz that's how it starts! I just had to, it's a prequel after all XD I can't believe that this book has finished already! Just to let you all know, I'm working on my Bonnica book still. I'm going to writes new book too though. As always, if you want, give me ideas about what to write about! (It's gotta be Fnaf replayed)
~Mangle104 xx