Absolutely Lifeless

I screamed.
"Mangle? Lass, what's the matter?" Foxy asked.
"Mangle!?" Cindy gasped.
Suddenly I remembered what had happened.
Cindy had come up with a few ideas to try and help me save myself and the toys from beings scrapped. Me and Foxy had warmed up to her quite a lot.
But soon, it had finally dawned on us all that we couldn't really stop me and the others from getting broken and killed, being just parts, absolutely lifeless.
"I'm going to die!" I sobbed.
"No you're not lass. I won't let ye get scrapped next Sunday, the others can go ahead, but no, I won't let ye, you're going to stay with me forever, ok?" Foxy insisted, starting to shout because he was desperate to make all that stuff that he said come true.
"Yes, I only met you earlier on and you've already become my best friend. I've got to get back to Candy's Burger and Fries, I really am late, Candy's gonna kill me!" Cindy agreed.
"But if I don't get scrapped, Candy's Burger and Fries won't open and you and Candy and everyone else won't be able to bring joy to kids." I sniffed.
"I don't want to bring joy to kids, Mangle. I want to bring joy to my brand new bestie, who I met six hours ago. I'll come back tomorrow, okay?" Cindy gushed.
"Yeah, ok lass. Thanks for all ye help." Foxy said.
"Yep, thanks Cindy. I r-really appreciate you helping me..." I smiled.
So Cindy left and me and Foxy went back to Pirate Cove. You'll never guess who was there.
Toy Freddy was sitting in our cove, talking to himself.
"Ohhhhh.....I'm going to get scrapped. At least I'll get to die with my friends...and that disgusting mangled up freak. She's lucky Foxy even likes her and-"
"What the hell lad? Why are ye in our cove? AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY MANGLE A FREAK?!" Screeched Foxy.
"Oh sorry, thought I was in the show stage." Toy Freddy laughed, patting Foxy on the shoulder and shoving me away.
"Ouch!" I squealed, falling on the floor.
"Lass, are ye ok?" Foxy asked, helping me up and closing the curtain.
"Yeah, I'm fine. But...oh Foxy. I know what I have to do next Sunday." I sighed.
"What lass?"
"Even if I don't make it, at least the others might like me."
"What...lassie? I don't get it."
"Save Them." I whispered.
"Lass, WHAT?" Foxy demanded.
"Nothing. You'll find out next Sunday. Love you Foxy, goodnight." I said.
"Night Mangle, my sea princess." Foxy whispered.
I'm dreading next Sunday. I don't want to end up absolutely lifeless...