The Broken Promise

"Toy Chica, why the hell are you with that...monster?" Toy Freddy shouted.
"I'm her friend, and she's not a monster!" Toy Chica snarled.
I looked over at Toy Bonnie, who was staring at TC. I looked at Toy Freddy, who was glaring at me. I sighed.
"You go and make up with Toy Fred and Toy Bon. I'll leave..." I said quickly.

I swung onto the ceiling, tears dripping down my cheeks. Why did I have to be so ugly? I went over to Parts/Service and knocked on the door.
Foxy opened the door.
"Mangle lass, what's the matter?" He asked.
"Oh, uhhhh...." I started sobbing.
"Oh lassie, please come in." Foxy said, taking my hand.
I crawled into the dark room and sat down next to Foxy, letting my eyes adjust the the darkness. When they had adjusted I saw three pairs of glinting, evil eyes.
The first pair were purple, the second pair were bright blue, and the third pair were shiny red.
It was Old Freddy, Old Bonnie and Old Chica.
"Uhhh...hi." I grinned, trying to be friendly.
"Foxy, why have you let your replacement in here? She's a toy!" They all shouted in unison.
"Lass, lads, please Mangle isn't like the others. She's had a hard time." Foxy insisted.
"Hmmm...why are you all broken Mangle?..." Chica muttered curiously.
"I'm a take-apart-and-put-back-together-attraction." I explained, sniffing.
"Oh, now I see." Chica replied, patting my shoulder gently.
Bonnie and Freddy scowled at her (well, Bonnie has no face, but I could tell in his eyes that he was mad).
"She's still a toy!" Bonnie snapped.
"But she does seem nicer than the others Bon, and if Foxy says she is then she must be! Fred, you agree don't you?" Chica said.
"Hmmm....you have got a point Chica." Freddy sighed.
"Fine. Welcome to Parts/Service Mangle." Bonnie grumped.
"Oh thank you!" I beamed.
Foxy put his arm round me.
"You're safe here." He whispered.
   Suddenly, Toy Freddy burst into the room, cursing.
"There you are! I've been looking all over for you Mangle, don't ever run away again!" He shouted.
"She is like the others, they like her!" Freddy growled.
"No, they bully her! He's pretending!" Foxy screeched.
"What are you on about Toy Fred?" I demanded.
"We've missed you terribly Mangle!" Toy Freddy lied, hugging me.
I was shocked and disgusted.
"GET OUT!" Shouted Bonnie, shoving me and T.Freddy out of Parts/Service.
"Well well well, who do we  have here? It's little itsy bitsy Mangle, who hid away in Parts/Service!" Laughed T.Bonnie.
I sighed, trying hard not to cry.
"Please don't be mean Bonbon!" T.Chica said quickly, smiling at me.
"I better be getting back to Kids Cove. Oh, and btw I HATE YOU ALL!..." I shouted, running away.
I heard the faint sound of the other toys  chatting. I heard Toy Chica laughing and calling me 'The Monster'. She had broken her promise. I hated her...I hated everyone...except Foxy.