Got Ya LoveBirds!

"You've got to look perfect!" Toy Chica insisted.
"But I'll never be perfect because I'm broken." I sighed.
"Ask Toy Freddy to fix you then-Oh. Sorry Mangle, I keep forgetting that you don't get on with the others." Toy Chica said, putting a pink bow on my head.
"Thanks Chi. I think I look alright now." I grinned.
"Well, it's five to eight so you better be on your way! Good luck Mangle!"
I gave my best friend a quick hug and then swung off to Parts/Service. I knocked on the door with my shaky hand and took a deep breath as the door opened.
"What are you doing here?" Snapped Withered Chica, peeking behind the battered door.
"Uhhh, I'm going on a date with Foxy. He told me to meet him here at 8 0' clock." I explained.
"You know, your date with Foxy is going to go terribly and if it doesn't, Foxy will always like me better than you. So ha!" Chica growled.
"Where is he?" I asked, starting to tremble.
"He's in Party Room 2." Withered Freddy shouted from behind Chica.
"Good luck!" Withered Bonnie yelled.
"Thanks!" I smiled, waving at Freddy and Bonnie.
I tried smiling and waving at Chica too but she just slammed the door in my face. I tried not to worry about it too much though.
"Here goes..." I muttered to myself, walking off.
  When I got to Party Room 2, Foxy ran up to me.
"Hey lass! How's ye day been?" He asked.
"Yeah, it's been alright. How about you?" I answered.
"My days been horrible. Chica has been trying to change my mind about going on this date with you all day. If it wasn't for Bonnie and Freddy telling her to shut up then I don't think I would have survived! Did you look for me in Parts/Service, lass?" Foxy gabbled.
"Uhhh...well I knocked on the door and Chica answered it. She said that our date was going to go terribly and that you would always like her more than me." I explained, sighing.
"I'm going to KILL HER!!!!!" Shouted Foxy, crossly.
"Don't worry about it Foxy, please." I said.
"Ok. Right then lassie, let's get this started!"
  Foxy took my hand and lead me into the room. It was beautiful. He had decorated it with lots of posters. There were posters of me and posters of him. There was also one of us together saying: 'Foxy And Mangle.'
"I made that one with Bonnie earlier. Do you like it?" Foxy asked.
"I love it! It's absolutely awesome Foxy!" I grinned, hugging him.
He hugged me back.
"I love ye lassie." He murmured.
"I love you too." I whispered.
Foxy leant in and kissed me. I blushed so much that I must of looked like a tomato, but I held onto Foxy and kissed back.
Foxy cuddled me and I beamed.
"Mangle, lass, I've always loved you and I don't think I can wait any longer to ask you this question." He said, seeming very nervous.
"What question Foxy?" I muttered.
"Uhhhh....ummm...uhhhh...will you...ummm...be my g-girlfriend?" Foxy stammered hopefully.
I was thrilled! I felt like leaping a round all over the place again, like I did yesterday.
"Yes Foxy! Yes, yes, yes, yes YES!" I laughed.
"I don't like ye lass, I love ye!"
"Right back at you!"
We kissed again when suddenly, a flash brightened the room.
"Got ya lovebirds!" Giggled a familiar voice.
"Toy Chica?!" I gasped.
Yep, it was my silly BFF!
"I think you're the cutest couple ever!" Toy Chica laughed, passing a copy of the picture to me and one to Foxy too.
I have to admit, those picture were actually really cute!
"Well, you two better be getting back to Pirate Cove." TC grinned.
"What do you mean lass? Pirate Cove got-" Foxy asked curiously, but got interrupted by Toy Chica.
"It's back! I found it in the Repair Room and I fixed it for you. You two can go and sleep there together."
"Omg, Chi-Chi you're just the best!" I beamed, hugging her.
"Thanks lass! Your awesome." Foxy smiled, patting her shoulder. "Now Mangle, let's get some sleep."
  So yeah. Me and Foxy went to Pirate Cove and didn't get any sleep at all!
We just literally chatted all night and it was so cool.
For once, life couldn't be better! Foxy even said that he'd ask Withered Freddy to fix me! But things were going to get a lot worse...

(Prequel to fangle books) Foxy X Mangle - The Mangled MonsterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara