Happiness

(Over the months, Mangle and Foxy became great friends, visiting each other twice a week).

It was nice having someone to chat to, someone who understands you. I think the best thing about Foxy is that I can trust him but when I'm with him I feel weird...I feel more than happy. I feel as if I'm almost glowing...oh no! I think I'm in l-love...
  I lay, wrapped up in the pink fluffy blanket that Foxy had got me a few weeks ago, thinking about all of this 'I'm-in-love-stuff' when someone walked into Kids Cove and shut the door.
"Mangle?" Whispered a familiar voice...  it was Toy Chica.
"What are you doing in my cove? Only Foxy is allowed in here without my permission!" I growled angrily.
"Yeah, I've noticed that. But please, just listen to me. I'm so sorry about how I've always teased you like the others. It's just...I didn't want to get picked on like you, I just wanted to fit it. But if you accept my friendship now, I promise that I'll never ever EVER let you down. Please Mangle...I've even slapped Toy Freddy just to get in your cove. He was really mad!" Toy Chica gabbled.
"Oh Chi-Chi, I forgive you!" I grinned, hugging her.
She hugged me back, and we sat and had an awesome girly chat about boys, who our crushes were, animatronics that we hated and all sorts of other embarrassing secrets. It was so fun that I felt happiness tingle through my endoskeleton. Yes, happiness.
So I've now got two best friends. Foxy and Toy Chica. And...I've told TC all about how I feel with Foxy and she says she feels the same when she's with Toy Bonnie. Well, thank god I'm not falling in love on my own!