Bad News

I must have fallen asleep. I opened my eyes and found myself in Prize Corner.
"Why am I in here?!" I gasped.
"Marionette's got 'bad news' to tell us." Toy Chica muttered.
I looked around the room and noticed that I was with all the toys.
"Where's Foxy?" I demanded.
"He's waiting outside for you." Toy Bonnie explained, nodding at me.
"Okay, thanks." I said.
I was shocked that Toy Bonnie had actually been nice to me for once.
"SHUT UP EVERYONE!" Shouted Marionette. "Ok then, now that I've got everybody's attention I might as well start telling you the bad news."
"What's the bad news? Haha!" Spluttered BB.
"Yeah, what is it? Hehe!" Giggled JJ.
"It's that-"
Marionette was interrupted by the sound of malfunctioning. It was Toy Chica, twitching like mad.
"Chica?!" Screeched Toy Bonnie.
"She's fine." Marionette continued, grabbing Toy Chica and shaking her. "Right, ok, the bad news is...we're going to be scrapped."
"WHAT?" Screamed Toy Freddy.
"Why? I stammered, trembling.
"Because, apparently, The Purple Guy has messed with the toy animatronics fuses. We're all going to probably act strange and maybe start malfunctioning but we are getting scrapped next week on Sunday, so everything will be fine. I am sorry." Marionette sniffed, sadly.

I swung out of the room and spotted Foxy. He grinned when he saw me.
"Mangle, lass! What did Marionette tell ye about?" He asked.
"Oh...uhh...he told us about...Foxy....
we're going to get....scra-"
Foxy looked at me in this really heartbroken way even though I hadn't actually said the word 'scrapped' yet. But I couldn't lie to him...
"Us toys...well...we have to get scrapped because the Purple Guy messed with our fuses." I whispered.
"No lassie, no! I won't let ye get scrapped! Just no! Ohhh...I'm sorry Mangle. Really sorry...when?" Foxy cried.
"Next Sunday. Oh Foxy, we've got to think of something! I don't want to leave you!" I wept, tears spelling down my cheeks.
"I don't want ye to leave me either lass. Okay, we're gonna have to think of something to fix your fuses." Foxy murmured, trying not to cry like a girl.
"We have to save the others too." I said.
"Why lass? Toy Chica is the only one who likes you."
"I know but maybe, if we save them, they'll like me."
"I've got a plan!" Came a voice from behind us.
It was a...cat animatronic.
"The names Cindy." She smiled.

To be continued...